Thread: How can I get back the deleted Franchise HQ in CityVille?

How can I get back the deleted Franchise HQ in CityVille?

I was really enjoying the game here but after the last thing that I have done here in the play I am really worried here. Actually the scenario here is that I was given the task to chop the trees and while I was doing that I just removed the Franchise Headquarter of mine as well. I am really finding this problematic. Can you all there please help me with the same? I just want to have the Franchise Headquarter back and please let me know how I can have this in my case and that too in working condition as well. I really do not want to waste my time and energy here.

Re: How can I get back the deleted Franchise HQ in CityVille?

I do not think that you will be able to have the franchise of yours back without using up the ENERGY. You will have to make use of the 10 ENERGY and when you will do that then only you will be required to have this working in your case. Well while playing the game make sure that you do not just keep on clicking on the things as that is really going to cause you this sort of troubles there. I am sure that next time you will not get caught with this kind of issues there.

You can look for the same in the Inventory Box that you can see on the Play Screen and see if you can have the Headquarter present there. Well if you are really lucky then you will have the same in the Inventory Box. One thing that you will have to take care is that you will be required to see that you will be required to build the FRANCHISE again by spending the 10 energy there. Please let me know about the same.

I have just got the franchise build in my case and I have this working in my case. I just placed another business or say the franchise in my neighbor’s empty lot and then I just got the chance to build the Franchise in my city here. Now the scene is that I had to spend ten energies but I got all the FLOORS and the Headquarter right in action. Hope that you will also have the FRANCHISE in your case working in the same manner there.

I just deleted the franchise of my neighbor that he had opened in my city and I really want to have his business in my city again. Can you all please let me know if I can bring his business back in my city? Actually I was going to remove my business but I accidentally removed his from the city of mine. Please let me know about the same. Can I have the same without any issues or without letting him know about the same?

I really fear for this. As the thing is that you can remove the franchise of your neighbors from the city but you cannot have the franchise build again in your city. At the same time I think that you cannot have the franchise build in the city without asking him there. You will be required to ask for the same by your friend. Make sure that you have placed the Empty Lot in your city so that he/she can place his/her business in your city.