Thread: What is the best way to get horse foals

What is the best way to get horse foals

What should I put in the stable stallion for a foal. How to get the pony? Why are my rare horses produce normal foals brown. Which breed of the horse is more productive so please tell me whether it is possible to get the problem fixed. Advice me how can i increase the number of horses rapidly. Any help in this matter will be appreciated.

re: What is the best way to get horse foals

If there is a white horse in the stable, there is a chance of finding a white colt. When collecting the horse stable, the farmer will be alerted if a baby was born. Each baby colt can not be maintained by the farmer, but becomes available for up to 5. If a farmer put a colt in Barn Nursery will grow into an adult horse, but not necessarily the same race. Farmers raising foals to adult life can keep the adult horses, but they can celebrate their success, sharing another foal with its neighbors.

To obtain a stable Horse colt we have to put a stallion and any other type of horse. If we add many horses in the stable of the same type, the possibility of obtaining a foal of that type of horse is much higher. When the stable is ready to be picked up, just click on it and we will be able to get a foal. To be more efficient we can raise many horses to have more chances to get more foals. Use the table below to understand how to combine the stallion with the mare right and proper that we want to give a foal.

InFarmVille there are many different types of horses and foals. Usually when a female horse is stored in the stable with a stallion, there is a chance (when you collect the stable) to find a colt the same type of mare. If a horse or a foal is not in the table below, means that they can produce a foal of the same type. When a foal becomes an adult will become a normal horse.

To create Foals, the farmer must have completed the Stable and must contain at least one horse or pony and a stallion (Stallion). Horses can be brown, gray, Pinto, Wild Mustang, Appaloosa, Percheron or Clydesdale, and the ponies are Mini Pink Pony, and stallions can be erratic (Wandering Stallion) or permanent. Having more than one color horse will increase the chance of their "Baby Foal" to be found somewhat faster.