Thread: Collections available in FrontierVille

Collections available in FrontierVille

Hello everyone
    I want to play FrontierVille. I know about basic idea behind the game but I am completely unaware about the term collections. I never played any social networking game before. This is first time I am going to play any social networking game. My friends only told me that collections are very important for taking your level up. But they didn’t tell much about them. I want to know about them before I start playing this game. If possible try to tell me about different types of collections available in this game and how can I collect it. Your replies are only source of information to me as I am busy in my project preparation. I would like to say thanks in advance.

Re: Collections available in FrontierVille

A biggest challenge while playing this game is none other than collecting all collections available in FrontierVille. There are actually 38 types of collections available in this game. They become complicated as you proceed further in this game. They are helpful for gaining rewards which are responsible for providing extra energy or bonus points to proceed further in this game. I know about two types of collection. Their information is mentioned below:-

• FrontierVille Pine Tree Collection

Items required to complete collection: Spiked Boots, Pine Cone, Pine Needles, Turpentine, Tree Wedge
    rewards: 3 planks, 250 coins
    Place to find collection items: cut down pine trees

As far I know about collections available in Frontierville, each collection needs at least five items to complete. You are rewarded with number of bonuses after completing particular collection. You have privileges to claim collection bonuses multiple times. If your friends need some collections to complete his task, you can gift that one to them. It will also provide you some extra points. I have information related to two collections available in this game. They are as below:-
    • Wild Flower Collection

Items required to complete collection: Orange Flower, Pink Flower, Purple Flower, White Flower, Yellow Flower
    Rewards: 100 XP, One bouquet
    Place to find collection items: clear wild flowers
    • Cabin Collection

Items required to complete collection: Candlestick, Skillet, Fireplace tool, Stove, Welcome Mat
    Rewards: Two clothing, Free Rocking chair
    Place to find collection items: collect bonus from Cabin

There are number of different types of collections available in FrontierVille. Each collection has different different bonuses. Each bonus has its own value compared to others. You can see all these rewards under collection name tab. I will suggest you never go with collection which has smaller benefits try to concentrate on those collections which are highly beneficial for you. Every collection can be traded more than one times as you found rare collections available in this game. You will come across the rare collection as you spend more time on this game. These rare items will be added automatically to your inventory. If you want to access those items, you just need to simply click on Collections button inside My Stuff menu.

There is one fantastic option available in FrontierVille called as Wishlist. It similar to wishlist in other social networking games present on facebook. While collecting collection items, if you noticed that you just need one or two items for complete collection you can select those items from your wishlist. Similarly if you have similar kinds of items, you can keep it in wishlist for sending it to your neighbors as a gift. It is nothing but one of the way for collecting extra points. This feature also helpful for receiving items from your friends to complete your collection list as fast as possible. The all time updated wishlist is helpful to complete collections faster than normal way.