Thread: How to level up fast in FrontierVille?

How to level up fast in FrontierVille?

Hello friends
    I am one of the crazy fellows of online games. Recently I finished all stages of Restaurant city. After doing lot of research I finally decide to play FrontierVille. My friends also told me that it is a one of the most interesting social networking games which has descent graphics. Before starting this game I want to know about tips, which will help me to take my level up as quickly as possible compared to my opponents. As I already tell you that I am completely unaware about this game. Try to reply me in simple language. I am waiting for your replies. I would like to say thanks in advance for all your tips and tricks.

Re: How to level up fast in FrontierVille?

Don’t worry I will guide you to take your level up quickly than others. When you visit neighbors try to clear out only wildflowers from their field. This will not only provides you one XP point but also help you to get number of flower drops for your wildflower collection. Whenever you turn into that collection you will be benefited by fifty experience points. I am also using the same pathway to take my level up by gaining extra experience points from my neighbors. Try to concentrate on neighbors who do play. Try to give water to all their plants and crops. Whenever you do watering to all your neighbors’ crops you will be benefited by two extra experience points. Which are really helpful, to move in quickly in level chart. The last but not the list option for taking your level up is always try to complete you assigned missions as fast as possible.

While playing this game if you have insufficient number of chicken coop, then I will suggest you to purchase number of geese. Adult Geese are more beneficial for you compared to other animals. Every adult goose will help you to gain four experience points. If you have more than one number of chicken coop try to feed them properly whenever they get hungry. You can feed all your chickens in you coop once a day. One more thing that I want to tell you that try to sell your aged animals. by selling those adult animals you will never get any experience points but it will help you to save your food behind each animal. That saved food you can utilize for gaining more energy which helps you to gain more experience points. never try to sell your older geese since they helpful for gaining four extra points whenever you spend some time on them.

One of the best ways to taking your level up is trying to plant number of apricot trees and harvesting them on proper time. These trees will help you to gain maximum number of experience points compared to any other actions you performed inside this game. They provide you valuable 6 experience foods. Always try to keep your friends busy in some work. On each day try to use you’re both hires. I know this will coast you about fifty coins, but it also provides you experience coins. For doing this effectively try to hire neighbors with maximum number of hearts reputation level. After hiring them always keep then on good place to work. Always try to cut off all the tress which completes its life cycle.

The simplest way to take your level quickly is clicking experience bonuses of your friends. At the same time don’t forget about the food they will help you to absorb extra energy. Another way to take your level up is try to collect all bonuses from all your buildings. You can collect bonuses from your buildings by simply clicking on these buildings. And the one thing that I forgot to tell you that try to visit your friends whenever possible. If you forget to visit at day time make sure you will visit them in night to maintain schedule created by you. If you want to know more about shortcuts to take your level up quickly then use the guides available on internet.