Thread: Firefox is slow down while playing frontierville on facebook

Firefox is slow down while playing frontierville on facebook

Hello friends
    I need your help to solve one problem related to social gaming. Yesterday when I opened my account of frontierville on facebook, I noticed that my browser is working as fast as two days before. I logged out and restart my system still there is a same problem. I really don’t know how to get rid of this problem. I took advice of my friends but, they are also unable to give me satisfying answers. Most of them tell me to format my entire machine. I want to know is there any other alternative exists to solve my problem. I hope you will never going to disappoint me. I am waiting for your suggestions. Thanking in advance. Oh I forget to tell you about my browser I am currently using Mozilla Firefox as my default browser.

Re: Firefox is slow down while playing frontierville on facebook

I don’t think so; formatting entire machine is good idea to solve this problem. As far my experience saying, most problems regarding slow working of browsers are solved by clearing their cache. As you already know every time we visit a particular site our cache stores information related to that page on our machine. It might be possible that your cache is full and need to be emptied for proper working of browser. You can clear your cache manually by following instructions given below:-
    • Open your browser.
    • Select Tools option available on top of the browser.
    • Inside option select privacy tab.
    • Select the option called “Clear your recent history”.
    • Select “clear now.” Option.
    • Now, simply click on ok and restart your browser.

I think it might be problem, due to invalid timer settings of your browser. I got this solution from my friend who faced similar kind of problem last month. Simply follow the steps given below to get rid of this problem:-

• Firstly bookmark any tab in your browser that you want to use in future.
    • After that, disable all the options which are responsible for saving your session.
    • Disable all the extensions by using Tools option.
    • Inside tools change the option under “When Firefox starts:” to “Show a blank page”.
    • After that re-launch your Firefox browser and feel the difference.

If you are unable to solve this problem by clearing your cache try to use the option of timer settings of your browser. There are guides available on net which will help you to do the same thing. If still you are getting negative output, then last option from my site remains is try to fix this problem using updated version of your browser. You can easily download updated version of same browser from net and see whether there is difference in performance or not.

Check whether your browser is working slowly while playing other games or not. If you are facing same problem with all kind of social networking games, firstly try to contact your friends and ask them whether they are facing same kind of problem or not. If their answer is negative then there is definitely something wrong inside your browser. Try to fix this problem by changing its timer value. For knowing about steps simply visit Mozilla’s support page. Their they mentioned each and every step you required to perform the extended timer settings. You can also try to solve this problem using another advanced browser. If still you are facing same problem then there must be some hardware problems inside your system.