Thread: Farmville : Endangered Animals Mystery Game!

Farmville : Endangered Animals Mystery Game!

I play many games on facebook like cityvilly,poker,Farmville etc but I like Farmville the most so I started playing this game on facebook and Animals Mystery Game I like the Horse breeder, all I wanted was the horse of Asia, but I have everything! It even has a duck and the dragon Heromode spare. Bleh! Repeat Halloween when witches wanted the house and got two extras and everything BUT! I think it is for me and the mystery game. I give up.

Re: Farmville : Endangered Animals Mystery Game!

I do not like when they get new horses in games mystery. I wont have any issue about it bothering about it. I threw more then 20 darts to get the black stallion, which was all I wanted, and from then I couldn't stand the mystery of this stupid game. I feel this is a minor Zynga's game bug. I feel i'm not the only one breeder who has given completely on having a full colleciton of these limited edition horses, and this was I am spending very less cash on them than what they used to do for get all of those limited edition horses. In the few horses that I have received lately maybe less then five, no matter what I do i will not have a whole collection of them anyways, atleast not without spending too much money. This is the best was so far to get rid of it.

Eight shots, asian horse, a panda, two Andean one of Komodo, two ducks and a koala. The koala is stored, so it is not profitable. The koala actually looks bigger on the stick, not bad after all. That's the main thing I do not like birds on a stick, are too small. The koala is much larger. Cute too. After a sheep pen, I'd like a wild animal sanctuary to store all these guys in.

I just tried the two points for the horse as suggested by others above no luck, I was getting very lucky to read this blog, usually someones board matched mine. The last three games of mystery that has not been the case, have not matched anyone's joints. So here are my pitches and what I have in case someone help. I pulled the first time, and that the green balloon in the second column, last row, second balloon over (only green globe in the last row for me) that has the duck. Second shot, and I made the yellow balloon, Column 3, row 4, globe media (only yellow balloon in that row) and from that came the bear cub.So if someone finds the horse or the dragon (the only two things I want) and its board is similar to mine.