Thread: Tidying up & 12 Days mission items in FrontierVille

Tidying up & 12 Days mission items in FrontierVille

Finally the FrontierVille Game started working on my desktop the game is really wonderful i would like to know how to complet the Tidying up mission and even the 12 Days Mission in FrontierVille. As the name suggest i can only understand that i had to make the farm look as tidy as i can. But what about the 12 Days Mission please elaborate.

Re: Tidying up & 12 Days mission items in FrontierVille

We will have to organize our farm and fix what is more. The 1st mission is Tidying Up. In this mission we have to put 10 decorations (flowers, objects, etc.) in the warehouse. To do this simply select the object in question and moves it up and hit the warehouse. We'll also have to clear 50 pieces of land (clearing the grass, flowers, cacti, rocks or skulls) and 50 food animals. When complete all tasks receive the rewards. 300 of 100 experience points for food and may also be shared with friends a fork.

The missions will become available as the days go by. The 12th mission was available 20th December onwards. Every day you will find a new mission. We do not have to complete each task in your day. We have until January 7th for completing before they disappear. If we complete the picture won the bird in a pear tree and several other prizes.

With 12 new missions FrontierVille Christmas newly available is better to take a look at a preview of what we expect in the coming days, so you will not find us unprepared from a mission about a day. In fact this time the challenge of FrontierVille is hard and can 'be difficult to overcome some missions requiring for example the sale of animals already' adults. Furthermore, in addition prepare chickens and pigs for sale even started to stock up on fruitcake! The prizes at the moment are all very interesting and rich. But who knows what will be the ultimate prize.

There are 12 new missions to complete as of December 20. We'll have each day you can now unlock the missions, without waiting day after day, just pay with horseshoes. We wanted to release them all at once we will have to pay 1320 HS, there does not seem a bit 'over the top. It should definitely wait for the release day. The missions are timed, it must all be completed as soon as possible.