Thread: Finishing the Party Barn in FarmVille

Finishing the Party Barn in FarmVille

What is the basic framework of the party barn when can i utilize it so that i am benefited the most in the FarmVille Game on Facebook. Is it possible to view the guest list in FarmVille who all will be attending the FarmVille Party Barn. Hope somebody would have completed the objective please advice me how to go about it. Thanks in Advance

Re: Finishing the Party Barn in FarmVille

The basic framework for your party barn which you will receive at your first visit to your farm, you can manage it directly on your farm to place either or your Giftbox for later store in. For the construction materials will also be a total of 24 required, 8 boards (Wooden Board), 8 Bricks (Brick) and 8 nails (Nail). After you've placed your barn on the farm, it looks a bit boring and not a piece for a party. However, if you have diligently collected the necessary materials and sorted, the barn is now ready for your guests and a huge party.

You can only have a party barn on your farm place, if they accidentally deleted or have you sold, you will find the floor plan in Farmville market under "Buildings" for 5,000 Coins.Now it is your neighbors for New Year's Eve party invite, by clicking on the barn and another to "Go to Party" on the window which opens. With another click on the View Guest List to see the guests. From there it is now enough to invite neighbors to your party, because the more guests you have the more reward items end up in your Giftbox. It's best to click on the green Share button and ask your neighbors so join your party by clicking on Allow Permissions allows you FarmVille way to invite all your neighbors with one click, considering this, however, that will automatically adjust each Message Board friend an invitation is sent.

With today's update Zynga has at long last the barn for our New Year's Eve Party also published. So no one missed anything and there are no problems, I have again translated the official documentation from the Zynga represent you. The new year is upon us and what is more beautiful than a New Year's Eve party with all our neighbors to celebrate in Farmville. It's party time and you are all invited!

By the way, you will no longer have have the items to redeem as soon as enough party guests have confirmed their respective items can automatically find your Giftbox! Guests may, until 1 January will be invited in 2011, the party barn is also stored after New Year's Eve party and can be housed in the basement.