Thread: FarmVille : How to Fertilize Neighbors Crops and Earn Crop Whisperer Ribbon.

FarmVille : How to Fertilize Neighbors Crops and Earn Crop Whisperer Ribbon.

It is fairly easy, provided you have a lot of luck. You must do the following:

1. Visit one of your neighbors farm in Farmville and help them ward off crows, moles, etc.

2. If you're lucky, you get randomly selected for Farmville and receive five bags of fertilizer. Consider the fact that everything is random and you can help 20 residents without the bags, as it may help one to find.

3. You know if you got five sacks of fertilizer Farmville if a small white bag and blue at the bottom left of the window of Farmville, who has the "x 5" sign near it.

4. If that appears, can now be used in the cultivation of their neighbors to fertilize. Just click on their crops and you fertilize (crops will shine once fertilized).

And that's all you have to do! Good luck and we all know when you manage to get the ribbon!

Re: FarmVille : How to Fertilize Neighbors Crops and Earn Crop Whisperer Ribbon.

I din’t received any fertilizer bags, but I still see bright crops at my neighbors. Does that mean someone else fertilize them? Do I fertilize them? Is it a glitch?
    And about the "mystery boxes", which is a waste of farm. I bought one and got a stupid tent with a striped canopy. What "unique" and special about that? I thought the gift would be no such things as hot air balloons, or something everyone has or can buy. DO NOT WASTE your money on this.

Re: FarmVille : How to Fertilize Neighbors Crops and Earn Crop Whisperer Ribbon.

I just went to help neighbors tonight and I have credit for all the neighbors I visited, had planted crops on their farms, except those with the tomatoes and corn, which cannot be fertilized. I had not helped the neighbors in more than 24 hours. Let's see if I can get it in morning. Now I have tomatoes on my farm so no crops bright for me yet.

I saw five of my crops sparkling ... when I get the cursor on the sparkling crops, shows a 76% wheat (crops were fertilized by a neighbor) I'd like bright stars appearing in some of my previous crops when harvested. I have 1exp with coins and domain.
    This new addition is incredible.