Thread: FarmVille : A mini-guide to using the SD Boxes to your best advantage.

FarmVille : A mini-guide to using the SD Boxes to your best advantage.

Many people have been frustrated with the outcome of the SD boxes, but what I've learned is to ensure that all buildings / gardens / etc are completely built and improved. Including all vehicles. Then place the item down on your farm that you want the items of the SD box. Whether it is a seedling or start a garden etc.
    THEN open your SD box. You should receive the item you are looking for. And if you send requests for specific topics and someone sends you while you are opening boxes of SD, that will change the outcome of the SD Fund.
    Example 1:

I was helping my neighbor's farm while he was on vacation and had an unfinished cellar and Hive. He also had a few seedlings mystery.
    So what I did was place the seed on the farm and start opening boxes SD. What happens is that starting rotation, 2 shovels, Bee, shower, 2 shovels, Bee, shower, etc - SD boxes will take more to get the item you requested, and we want you to have everything updated in the first place.
    When all is done and will open SD boxes for fun: You will receive the first collection of items for incomplete collections, and then Mystery items.
    And then I put on my suit and wizard hat ..

Example 2:

I was in a frenzy of construction of garden and needed one more nail. I had gone through boxes of SD and was getting all the materials needed, until I got to the last nail. Then I started getting items Mystery Box. Out of frustration that updates and saw one of my neighbors sent me the nail, so the game had read as sent and reset the box SD content.
    For people still receiving shovels: Make sure your Cellar is fully built.
    Bees: Make sure Bee-hive is built and fully filled.
    There is a small way around it, if you make sure you place the item you want down FIRST.

Re: FarmVille : A mini-guide to using the SD Boxes to your best advantage.

I started playing Farmville(Zynga Game) a year ago and I think that if I use the shower as soon as you open (so it's not in my gift box), I will be watering after the shower. Just be sure to use each one as it arrives. And if you get a shovel, a part of the vehicle, etc, leave it in your gift box so it looks like you do not need another. This is how you can get your other gifts which you require.

I have tried that before and do not always work. You may get two more of the parts you need, but then shoots you back to get other parts again.
    I have also tried to sell the part of this was when we were all getting vehicle parts ranging from fashion, when orchards are published for the first time and do not always work.

I clicked on "Expand" in my horse barn unintentionally. I do not want it fully update.
    But I got boards, nails and bricks nonethless Gingerbread House, which is fortunate.
    But ... when I will get Santas Workshop for gifts I have to delete my second home of gingerbread, I want to be only half built. Otherwise, it will force me to finish my second gingerbread house they can build the workshop, I think.