Thread: Transfer my saved Sims 3 game to another pc

Transfer my saved Sims 3 game to another pc

As you had mentioned that you had just bought a new Macbook , although I have an old Apple' s Macbook as well , but I wish to transfer my saved game which I had saved in my old system to the newer one , can anyone please help me in doing this , or first let me ask you people that is it possible to do so m if it is then please tell me that which files I need to copy in order to accomplish my task. Thank you in advance .

Re: Transfer my saved Sims 3 game to another pc

Yes you can definitely do that , as you had said that you were playin the Sms 3 game on your older Appleā€™s ,Macbook and now you have purchased a new Macbook and now wish to play in it the saved Sims game .i.e you do not wish to play it from the beginning but from the point till where you had saved in your old Macbook , for that first of all you will have to install the Sims 3 game in your new Macbook and then make use of any emulator in order to accomplish your task.

I have no idea how MAC handles user files, but you must begin a new game on your MAC and save in a gap. Start looking for "Machinarium.sol" and reinstate it with your other "Machinarium.sol" file.If you installed the game to the default place, the saved game files for Sims are stored in: \Program Files\Activision\Sims3 \Main\players\[playername]\save directory.The save game files for Sims 3 are saved in My Documents under the "Sims " folder, by default.

Yes it is, you merely need to copy your save file onto a memory stick or CD and transport it to your new system . Make it certain you are using the similar patch and have the similar database on both systems.You' will discover the save file at My Documents > EAGAMES > SIMS 3 Football Manager 2009 > Games. I think it is somewhat dissimilar if you use steam. I think I have resolved your problem upto your level of satisfaction .