Thread: The Sims 3 Outdoor Living: unable to play game using launcher

The Sims 3 Outdoor Living: unable to play game using launcher

Well I have recently installed the The Sims 3 Outdoor Living on my computer. Well I am unable to play the game by using either launcher or back door method which is suggested by the other simmer. I really want to play this game but I am unable to meet my requirement. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Please tell me whether reinstalling the game will help me in this situation. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The Sims 3 Outdoor Living: unable to play game using launcher

I think looking at the situation I doubt that there is an issue with the game itself. Well I think in this particular situation you should contact the developers of the games that is EA Games with the issue of yours. Well I think they are the only one who can solve the problem since they are the developer of the game. I am hoping that EA games will solve the issue and provide you updated version of this particular game

Well I was having the same problem while I was trying to launch the gaem by using launcher. To solve this issue I have updated EA Download Manager. I have also found that EA Download Manager does not updating of own while the launcher was being launched. Once you have updated the game try to run the game and see whether there is problem or not. I am hoping that it will help you out to solve the problem.

Well you did not provided any think regarding the system on which you have installed game. Well let me know which operating system you have installed on your computer? Also tell me the size of the RAM which you are using currently. Also tell me whether you have disabled DEP or not. Do you having mods which are out of date. Well I am suggesting you that you should move mods folder to desktop if you are having. Now try to run the game by launcher and choose run without custom content. If game is running well then I conclude that there is some bad CC in your game.