Thread: The Sims 3 Outdoor Living: unable to load game after patching

The Sims 3 Outdoor Living: unable to load game after patching

Well as the title suggest what I am going to ask over here. Well I have installed The Sims 3 Outdoor Living the game successfully on the Xbox of mine. Also I have patched the same. However I am unable to load the game after patch. Well I am desperate to play this game but I am unable to do. Now I am asking to all of you to help me solve this matter. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: The Sims 3 Outdoor Living: unable to load game after patching

Well looking at the CC is causing the problem in this particular situation. Well if you are having CC than it might be affecting the patching process. Well I am just asking you that you had used the direction to disable it. As far as I know it requires updating the version with latest updates. I have also seen that stretched out toddlers is another major issue with CC. It still causes the problem to game whatever you do. Whether you install, reinstall or even uninstall from the Xbox. Only way to get rid from CC is to manually removing or uninstalling from the computer without leaving any saved content otherwise it will rollback again .

Well I have done which you have instructed in your post that is I tried to uninstall the CC from the device and tried to install the same without using CC. However it did not helped me to solve the problem of mine. Please let me know any other solution to solve this particular problem. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Anyway I want to say thank you for giving prompt reply to solve this problem of mine.

I have searched on the Google for this particular problem and I have come across with the following solution. Well you have to navigate to the C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 caspart.cache file location. Now you have to delete compositorcache, scriptcache and simcompositorcache. Once you have deleted all the above mentioned files you should try to run the game. I am hoping that it will help you to solve the matter.

I was having the same problem and I have solve the problem and I think I should share my experience with you all. Well I have simply uninstalled CC from the system and then installed the game. Now I have patch the game with /EP/SP. From where I am not having any issue with this particular game. Hence I recommend that you should perform according which I have posted and see whether it helps you or not.