Thread: CityVille FAQ

CityVille FAQ

If I click no coin / xp / hearts, etc ... are added anyway?

=> Yes, All you get is automatically added if not pick it up. Note that xp and energy are added as soon as you get, no clicking or when they disappear from the screen. Click has an advantage: it activates the number of "bonus" (just below the bar xp) that will give you more coins.

How do I get XP in Cityville?

=> You can get xp in the game completing actions. Each time you complete an action you win a blue star XP. Pick your experience increases. Note: The XP bar will automatically advance but do not click.

How I can build and place a building or a new decoration Cityville?

=> Click the "Build" tab and browse to buy. Make sure you meet all requirements, including coins, level and neighbors. Community buildings can be placed anywhere. Residential buildings and businesses must be near a road or sidewalk. You can put the decorations where you want, but more useful around businesses and homes because they increase the rent or income.

Re: CityVille FAQ

How do I start and finish building a home business or Cityville?

=> When you have placed the building in the city, move your mouse over and see how many clicks it takes to complete the construction. Each click consumes 1 power point.

The home or business that just got up in Cityville is marked in gray with a red on top and I can not collect rent nor income. What happened?

=> Make sure your home or business are connected to a road or sidewalk. Wiggle a bit to check. If your building is marked in red is not connected to the road.

How do I move, cut or remove an object Cityville?

=> Use the arrow you see on the Build button and select the tool you want.

How often I can collect rent a house in Cityville?

=> You can mouse over the houses of your city to find out when to collect the rent. You can also go to build menu and move the mouse over a home.

How do I build a community building in Cityville?

It's just like any other building. If you mouse over an unfinished building, see how many clicks you are missing. Please note you can finish it in two ways: with the help of your friends or buy the necessary materials to City Cash. If you click on the community building, you'll see a list of everything you need to complete.

I can buy more plots Cityville my crops? How much energy do I need to plant and harvest crops?

=> Yes, on the Agriculture, with the necessary coins. Planting costs nothing, but you need 1 point of energy for harvesting.

How many products I can get a crop in Cityville?

=> The crops are harvested once. To produce more is there to replant. The more expensive crops, more products will get to harvest. You know how many products get in a crop by mousing over the menu Agriculture. At present the "peas" are the most expensive.

How soon wither crops Cityville?

=> Strawberries will not wilt, but the rest of the crops: the two times slower than it takes to grow. Means that a crop of one hour two hours wilt be ready to harvest, or three hours after being planted.

What are the hearts in Cityville?

=> Hearts increase your level of reputation. The higher your reputation, your friends will get more XP when you hire for your town. For example, if user A has a reputation level 50 and B 25, engage the user to give you more experience recruiting B. In addition, every time you hire someone you get 50 coins. 50 is the maximum you can reach hearts.

How do I get more energy in Cityville?

=> Your energy is recharged in stopwatch function you'll see in the bar. Each time you reset, you will receive 1 point of energy to the maximum. You can also get more energy visiting neighbors, or as bonuses for different actions. You can buy more with City Cash in the "Building." You also have the option to send or receive energy in the free stuff page. The energy bar is fully charged each time you pass the next level and increases your maximum power point.

How do I get more products on Cityville?

=> The products are obtained crop harvesting, transport, giving things or exchanging currency products in the train.

What is that on boats and how it works?

=> Transporting goods by sea is one of the basic ways to supply your business. To start you have to build a dock (in the "Build" in "Boats") and place near the sea. Then click on the boat to be sent on a mission and return with goods. Each dock can accommodate a limited number of boats and comes with one built. Remember that if you have more than one vessel is necessary to select the city you want to charter. To send to collect products, click the boat and pick the city that you want to send.

IMPORTANT: To send several ships to cities other than make sure you close the menu "to choose a naval mission" after each transport.

How does the train Cityville? How do I buy and sell goods on the train?

=> You comply with all requirements, click on the platform. This opens a menu with the "Timetable of trains". There you'll see the price of products and can choose where to buy them. If you want to sell products, click on the tab "Sell product goods" and choose where you want to sell. You will see the price and profits.

How do I set a franchise in Cityville?

=> Visiting a friend who has a "vacant lot" (pictured below). Click on the field and choose what you would like to expand business. Your friend must have put a vacant lot in your city by selecting it from the Build menu in the Business tab, for 0 coins. The more you have vacant lots, most franchises can build a city. Before expanding a franchise in a city near you have the business open in your city.

To check the status of your franchise, click the "My Stuff" and select franchises.

After building a franchise in a city near your friend has to accept to be able to open their doors. Awaits approval from your neighbor. You can remind them by pressing the "Remember" Franchise menu. If your neighbor agrees not have to worry: you can start to collect.

If you decline your application, you can not build the business in their city.

How I can expand my Cityville city?

=> Complete the necessary missions allows you to expand your city. To unlock a permit needed expansion you can get through your friends or buying them with City Cash. When you have an expansion available, you can put it to expand your city. You can expand your city into sections. Place your plot of 12 × 12 in the perimeter of your city to expand the section you want. Expanding a plot costs 1,000 coins.

What do I get for completing a collection Cityville? How do I find collectibles? How is the list with the collections?

=> The prizes depend on the type of collection and see the page. You can earn coins, energy, XP or products. You can also get items that are only available as rewards for completing collections.

Collectibles you can get every time you charge the rental housing or collect your earnings from your business. You can also earn collectibles harvesting crops.

The wish list of the collections is in the bottom right of the screen on a tab just above BUILDING. Click on "Collections" to view your wish list. You can also add items to your wish list from the inventory.

How do I submit a business tour buses of my friends in Cityville?

=> Just click on the business you want to send the bus. Get hearts and coins.

How many levels are there in Cityville?

=> For now the maximum is 50.

What is the limit Cityville neighbors?

=> You can have up to 300 neighbors. Help you complete quests and unlock certain functions and parts of the game. In neighboring steps there is only room for 50, which are those that can raise up to date.

What time zone in Cityville?

=> Cityville is EDT (UTC-5) except where indicated otherwise.

How do I get City Cityville Cash?

=> Every time they give you level 1 City Cash. To win CityCash, you have two options: complete offers on the tab "Winning City Cash" or buy it on the tab "Add coins and money".