Thread: Mysterious Animal game in Farmville

Mysterious Animal game in Farmville

AS the FarmVille Game is updated frequently i have came to know about an update that will be released within a day or two. I am really very excited for the same i have heard that the game will be a Mysterious Animal game. As i have missed the mysterious Box game i cannot afford to loose this game too so can you please tell me what is it and how can i make the most out of it.

Re: Mysterious Animal game in Farmville

Farmville If you're a big animal collector in Farmville, you'll be happy to know That this week's Mystery Game Has Been Released, and it contains a new set of six exclusive Animals That will set your sure to zoological gene on fire. This week's game will cost 20 Farm cash to play, For Each individual you'd like to play dart, Which Is More Than the Cash 4 Farm "normal" 16 Farm cash price.

This week's game will contain the following items are up for grabs That:

• Baby Giraffe
    • Baby Zebra
    • Purple Mane Pony
    • White Lion Cub
    • White Unicorn
    • Camargue Horse

You will find a new Animal in the the Mzstrz box. This Mystery Box has limited winged animals only. They Cannot Be Purchased In a different place. It Can Be procured In The Market for FarmVille FV $ 16 throughout the next 7 days only. Farmville yesterday issued the Winter Countdown, a new event that includes a countdown timer which lasts 12 days. During the release, there were many crisis, it seems that now the whole thing is ok. Fundamentally just entered the game appears on this screen that notifies of a new event.

As we know a few days ago appeared a mysterious game of darts Farmville. The interesting thing about this game of darts, it has been updated since the 14th of August, with the best animals that have come in the little farm of Farmville. But for those who are not yet aware of how the mysterious game of darts in Farmville, I'll tell you what it is. It is very simple, just clicking on the picture and it opens a window comes at a time, other windows that are as small box but you can not see what it contains. Similarly the Animal Mystry Game will be and definitely you will enjoy.