Thread: FarmVille:How come people claim newsfeed items so fast

FarmVille:How come people claim newsfeed items so fast

I am playing Farmville from say almost one year but I still did not came to know how people claims newsfeed items so quickly , Not even 1 minute and I click on " Adopt the Baby Calf" and it tells me "Whoa farmer, that prize is already claimed" or something like that. This is not the first or second time it is happening. No matter when I click on the that link whether it's 10 minutes or 10 seconds I can’t get that items.

Re: FarmVille:How come people claim newsfeed items so fast

I think it also depends on the distance from the advertiser server element, the speed of your computer and your connection speed. Depending on your location, you may be routed through many different servers. I have a fast connection and I am in what is very close to the Internet backbone. Yet rarely get items from my European friends. I also notice a delay when I'm using my laptop with WiFi.

Sometimes I will alert my closest neighbors, or my new neighbors who are new to the game, when I'm about to post something special to give them an advantage. For example, if I'm about to publish a bell, I can send facebook chat to people online that I get to tell them I'll post it so they can get. People who do not care who see it will eventually lose. That may or may not be fair, but good. If they were better neighbors might think of them!

Some people are fast, some people stalk their sources, some people just in the right place at the right time. With pigs, there is only one way to share the first person to receive.Funny, just today I was able to get a mini tower which was posted more than four hours back! I was surprised. Going back through the collection of school supplies feed that was lost during the night (you'd be surprised how much funny things you can find), and I thought, "Well, why not?" And I have it! I do not know if it was because people were tired of the things of the wedding or have everything they wanted, or if people are supposed to have disappeared and did not bother to click. Once I got Apollo butterfly and a spaghetti sheep both at a same time.