Thread: Fifa 10 game for my iphone

Fifa 10 game for my iphone

I am a big lover of football , I watch play it on field and and in my video games as well , I have got a PlayStation and a pc as well however I want the game of FIFA in my iphone device as well , since I am going out of town , I will be stayed away from this game away for a long period of time , which is unbearable and I wish to play it continuously , so I will get it installed in my iphone as well , but my question is will I get that much enjoyment as much I used to get in my gaming console and my desktop system , I am also not aware of the control as well. So please help me a bit on this and tell me its advantages and drawbacks once I get it installed in my iphone.

Re: Fifa 10 game for my iphone

As you asked about the controls the controls are quite normal with a virtual D-pad to control movement and way while the A+B are control for passing, tackling and shooting with sets of the buttons allowing options like through balls and sliding tackles while trick moves are also on hand. There is also a choice to control the movement of your players with a distinct feature called as the accelerometer and while the accumulation of this feature is greet it did not actually work for me and I soon returned to the conventional D-pad choice. For anybody who has played a football game before will have no difficulty picking up the controls quite fast.

Well it is as much as exciting as you find it in your console and in your computer , but there area certain drawbacks , the people form EA were releasing its updates in order to overcome those drawbacks . The update assured to resolve the mixed up line-ups between games, yet this still occurs. This pooled with the truth that the interface to set line-ups is unbearable to use, forces you to expend more time in menus than in fact playing the game. Also the actuality that the challenger AI is always far better than your players being controlled by the AI makes for a annoying experience. Why do the opponent AI players plays takes "rebounds" while your players run away or just stay put.

It Could be a very nice game, and I had expected the update would resolve things, but unfortunately it did not. Well instead of this I will recommend you to play X2 in your mobile phone .It contains the clubs and players, but the gameplay is terrible compared to X2 football. FIFA on console is better , and perhaps you were probably expecting too much, but for $6.99, this game felt similar to a rip off. Expectantly EA can get back on the horse and resolve this game up. It's just not that amusing to play.

Well I think quite opposite to you people’s thoughts , I felt it is very fun to have such game and play in your smart phone device . I very much fancied the game modes, similar to be a pro. I do have the same opinion with the majority of you guys, that the thing does not actually keep track of stats. My pro player is amazing -four goals a game, and at the ending of seasons, It only reserved track of like 2 goals. But still you can implement all the features of a gaming console in a smart phone can you ? Still the the graphics is much more than the level of satisfaction .