Thread: What is cupid's castle in FarmVille

What is cupid's castle in FarmVille

Recently started playing FarmVille on Facebook. Read some where about a term "Cupid's Castle". What is the cupid's castle all about and even i would like to know how to go about it. If it is somewhere related to cupid's castle then how can i utilize the cupids castle in order to get the most out of it in FarmVille.

Re: What is cupid's castle in FarmVille

Cupid's castle will be available somewhere around Valentine's Day. When you enter the game, you Cupid's Castle will be presented. The Cupid's Castle is a huge palace of love colored pink and red See how up fast. You should Start to accept the Cupid's Castle and place the structure of your castle on your farm. The castle farmville is rather tall, so if you do not have enough space to implement it immediately, you can always find one in your GiftBox later.

Once you have finished implementing the structure of the castle, you will be asked (it's no surprise there) to bring building materials to complete the castle. This is a building with several floors, so you'll need a total of 39 wooden planks, 39 nails and 39 bricks to build and enlarge.

Unshare building materials for floor and you have this you need to build up a cupids castle with the help of these materials:
    • Floor-1: 12 pieces of material in total: 4 Boards Wooden planks, 4 nails Nails and 4 bricks Bricks

• Floor-2: 45 pieces of material in total: 15 planks of wood, Wooden Boards15 Nails Nails and 15 bricks Bricks

• Floor-3: 60 pieces of material in total: 20 planks of wood, Wooden Boards, 20 and 20 Nail sclous bricks Bricks

The Cupid's Castle has three stages and once completed ... you can even use the Cupid's Castle for reap the Valentine's Day Gifts. Apart from the castle, there is also a mission comprising three parts, which should be accomplished at the same time as the whole construction of the latter. For details on the steps to accomplish this mission (most is to complete the construction of the castle)

The Valentine's Day has arrived early to Farmville , in the form of a new construction project. When you log into the game, they submit Cupid Castle, a palace of love giant pink and red together with a relatively simple set of 7 comments. First things first, put the setting of the Castle on the farm. The castle is quite large, so if you do not have room to put away, then you may choose to place it later and it may be found in gift box.