Thread: Farmville:Would you like to know who claims your bonuses?

Farmville:Would you like to know who claims your bonuses?

What do you feel about a feature where you could see who has shared their bonuses , foals, eggs,etc..? We get a snapshot of those who helped use to built our barn, we can see that RSVP'ed to our New Year Party. Who all fertilize our land, our chickens where feeded and we know which neighbors buy our goods via the nifty Sales Report in the crafting building.If we get the report of Bonuses. I would like to know when things are fully claimed by what I can clean my wall or let my friends know if there is still a left click on rainbow Egg I've posted an hour ago.

re: Farmville:Would you like to know who claims your bonuses?

honestly that's the most ridiculous and petty and ask. OMG we have a life. Sorry for being so blunt, but I cannot find other words to say. There is much more urgent and important problems to deal with, who cares? I know you do not. And I agree with some people, it is like Big Brother watching your every move, and if they did that was to be spent on any other games by Zynga "I can continue playing. And as I play Zynga games daily from 7.00 pm to 10.00pm. Please do not make things worse than they already are at this time. Truly one of the worst ideas I read here.

I am not interested on knowing who clams our things and we take who’s things. For example, when finally Zynga Queen Bee easier to acquire, followed publication for the handful of active neighbors that I knew had not found one. After more than a week after the publication of a queen post, send me a PM to / chatted with neighbors and asked if they already have a queen bee or still need one. Once I learned that everyone had a queen bee already stopped publishing the messages of the queen bee.

At this point, I wonder if a neighbor is really claiming from my posts Granny Smith apples and mango trees Manila. If there was a way for me to know whether certain types of posts that were not being claimed or clicked, then I would not have to publish these posts, I save a few seconds per incident, and reduce the clutter on my wall and news feeds of my neighbors. I'm not sure many even bother with such a role if it was available, but I am interested in this kind of feature.