Thread: Unable to play FarmVille on Facebook

Unable to play FarmVille on Facebook

I tried playing Farmville on Facebook but i can't, As none of my 154 friends have invited me on facebook to Play the Farmville, Do not know why, I've already tried the following: Use the search option (not working) , No one can invite me (do not stand in the list) 3 Through the link is not, this happens to: The selected link could be entered was incorrect or outdated. Some Internet addresses are case-insensitive between invitation via e-mail also does not work application settings does not pass (inside is not FarmVille).

I do not know what I should do more! Please help

PS: I've never played the game, have only one neighborhood request which is deleted accidentally. Also Try to handover some tips if you know.

Re: Unable to play FarmVille on Facebook

Perhaps It appears as you have accidentally blocked the FarmVille application of time on facebook. It might be. So you need to check under the Account -> Privacy Settings -> Applications and Websites -> Blocked Applications whether Farmville is listed there. Otherwise It might be because you have not installed he application which is installed automatically on your system without any problems.

If you have friends with one count of Farmville (FV), you can click the button "Play FarmVille Now!" Which will be available in any publications related to Farmville wall. Otherwise, after logging into your Facebook account, you can access the following address http://apps.facebook.com/onthefarm/index.php. Immediately, Farmville will tell you the options to create a profile for your farmer or rancher, which you can modify to your taste. And this way you can easily play FarmVille. Hope this helps.

Once you've created your profile Farmville, will be assigned a small portion of land and a certain amount of money Farmville, with which you can buy different kinds of animals, trees and fruit trees and decorative plants as well as perform certain types construction, depending on your availability of FV. When you sow your seeds, they begin the germination process, and when the fruits are ready, just click on it to reap the "harvest." When you're retired you sow, you indicate that that is a "fallow land" on which will click to plow "plow", which will cost 15 coins and gives you bonus experience (XP), which allow you to upload level.

I would recommend you to be very careful while you make selection of the seed whichever you are planting, and each lasts for a period to germinate and, surely not want to lose your crop, because the plants can dry out if you turn off in the time. For example, strawberries only last 4 hours to grow and, if you will not be available at that time to reap, sow better not to prevent waste and do not receive any benefit from that investment.

Be sure to visit your friends every day and work on their farms, since helping them will allot bonus for you. For example, when you put fertilizer on their crops you will receive extra gasoline, coins when you feed their chickens , if present, win coins and XP and, perhaps, you could get an egg surprise and bonus, and so on. In addition, your contribution will encourage them to help on your farm. One of the most exciting aspects of Farmville is that you give and you can also give. All you need is overlooked, for which you can invite all your friends. To send a gift, click on Free Gifts, located in the bar at the top of the game. Enter the details of your choice and send it to all your friends, if you wish, by pressing the Proceed option to send and ready.