Thread: Which is the most outdated item in FarmVille

Which is the most outdated item in FarmVille

As the Facebook Farmville is updated every now and there are lots of items which are outdated and no one is using those obsolete items so here i would like to know what is your opinion Which is the most outdated item in FarmVille. According to me its the nursery which i think should be removed from the game since i think that there is no need of that item in the game.

Re: Which is the most outdated item in FarmVille

Obviously , nursery is the most outdated item however think that the Hot Air balloon which was gifted to all the People playing Farmville on facebook on farmville's first anniversary was also an unnecessary item which is not required in the game. I can't remember anything more than that which is unwanted or unnecessary in the game BTW if you know some tricks please post i will really appreciate it.

The main strategy when cells have patches of land, you will have to knock together a lot of money and gain some points, and of course to get the additional bonus since it will help you to perform all the odd jobs while plowing and sowing and reaping. Receiving things like collectibles, extra fuel, ribbons, stars of the field and so on. If you have tons of land, vehicles receive a kind of tractor, a planter and a combine. It may not seem a big problem though, when you have a large farm that is so time consuming so make sure that each square is aligned so that their vehicles can complete four patches without problems at a time instead of just 1 or 2. When they can not squeeze in side by side can be annoying.

In FarmVille crops are really very important so handle crops properly, Try to store the animals in cages, barns and granaries and sell surplus animals to keep the area and not let them walk on the site. Position all the trees around the perimeter of your farm, as well as proper placement of buildings to make sure there are loads of square area of land. Replace all levels of your level of white in a chicken coop and then two brown hens and so on, with experience of advanced and chickens to pay for the higher egg mystery. You will receive a batch of chicken eggs accumulating mystery and some are really valuable. Employ whites as fillers if you need them, but then get rid of them once you get a black chicken, gold or higher.

A gift for all farmers was the hot air balloon gift box which was given to all the visitors of Facebook Farmville in order to celebrate its first year was really very unuseful and The balloon did not know it was only when the elephant strides a circus out there I will add, neighbor. Since unless and until i do this i cannot Play the Facebook Farmville.