Thread: Unable to harvest neighbor workshop in Farmville

Unable to harvest neighbor workshop in Farmville

I'm really disappointed about this whole Farmville game I m unable to harvest neighbor workshops.. I have been getting gift from my friends and was eager to be capable to obtain gifts from harvesting my neighbor’s workshops so that I would have sufficient to redeem for several presents and gift some to my friends. . Now it give the impression I will be lucky to obtain enough to obtain the snow stallion for myself. I feel like a Grinch because I can't cash in and send presents to my friends. So what can I do in order to solve the problem of harvesting?

Re: Unable to harvest neighbor workshop in Farmville

This is actually rude of Zynga in my view. This happens to lot of users where they can fretize their crops but unable to harvest on time in result they lost their mastery point. Many people have collected gifts, with no stalking them since they were guide to believe they would be capable for harvesting the neighbor Workshop for them. They have not spammed their associate neighbors for gifts since of this. Now there is not many time remain s for them because of the characteristic being rolled out so late many won’t be capable to gift all to their neighbors as I was hoping. In my view this is actually bad news.

I also have been "relaxed" concerning receiving gifts since it was my consideration from the guide to the festival workshop which was place in Updates and statement that we would be capable to harvest our neighbor’s workshops. That being thought how many people with just 30 or so neighbors, or worse, less than that supposed to be able to receive only 500 gifts if they desire the snow stallion or anything else and also unable to harvest the workshop. Many users have been saving gifts and giving gift to neighbors thinking they would be capable to "make the gifts back" when the harvesting characteristic was implemented, how do you believe they feel now to get the gift for harvesting the workshop.

To be honest, the reward in the Holiday tree is way more thrilling to me than the Halloween even was but the harvest event was very easy to me to collect the gift from my friends in order that I harvested their workshops in time. It doesn't even make brains that we could gather from neighbors for that and not for this. I'd be in fact happy if saving amounts were lower though for the gift to be achieved for the harvesting the workshop. Some of my friends just have approximately 60 gifts, and I was hoping that they'd be capable to gather 3 presents daily from my workshop.

People were counting on this attribute to occur and have consequently planned accordingly.
    • several people don’t have lots of neighbors and won’t be able to obtain adequate gifts to redeem the stuff they want to harvest the workshop for their friends.
    • Most people in fact know if the gifts they offer our neighbors will be identical as the ones we have exchange for. Please don’t get worked up about this, I do know that this was what was supposed from Zynga, but we not at all recognize.
    • I really required gifting all of my neighbors two times, and counting on gifting to be simpler I previously gifted them a lesser gift. Now I won’t know if I will get sufficient presents to gift everybody a better gift since I previously redeemed many!
    • Now I have to give my neighbors with gifts and requests in order to be convinced they and I obtain the maximum quantity of presents so that could harvest workshop easily by adding more neighbors in their account.

It is simpler by selecting them on the feed -- when they're present. Now there are numerous methods have built up their such as "gift meter", pop-ups to post/share gifts are come into view much less frequently. I have around 60 neighbors. If the workshop is to be harvested (which I still consider was in the unique plans), I would be capable to claim around 60-180 gifts for each day. So far now, I've managed to take approx. dozen off the feed. And that's with me examining regularly. Also, by having harvest workshops, there's no require to stalk the feed and no doubts further on. However, in look upon to the "complaints", I consider they're valid. In a previous post, we were told that we would be capable to harvest gifts through our neighbors' workshops.