Thread: Mafia Wars: Fight is not fair

Mafia Wars: Fight is not fair

I am very frustrating about the unique capability of the Mafia wars game. When you're on a 450+ level at that time you or any player will be able to fight with anyone even low level players. The Further problem is Player with 450+ level as well as with 501+ mafia has got merely: concerning 1k personal attack and defense and typically 90k attack /defense mafia. However If you disregard the mafia's attack/defense points, you'll appreciate, that player by 450+ level has merely no possibility to overcome somebody at 600+ level. I don’t think that that it is fair for every Mafia players. I think that the Zynga should know and get a better solution for this issue.

Re: Mafia Wars: Fight is not fair

You have told an extremely suitable point. When I battle, my probable enemies frequently are 1000+ levels underneath me. To compose it a reasonable clash, I may perhaps refresh the listing in anticipation of I discover additional suitable levels to battle. Consequently I clash the inferior levels. I sense awful like I am charming, however after that when I was at level 400, players of level 2000 and superior worn to ice me t entire day long. Therefore I presume it's just the technique it is. Possibly the developers might work away several technique of further intimately identical players inside the identical level variety to offer an extra stage playing field.

I don't notice the issue here. On one occasion you arrive at level 450, your clash listing unlocks up to wrap just concerning whichever level that is logged on. Execute or be executed. What I need to tell is it is MAFIA WARS. If you are unable to succeed a battle, moreover be trained to put up your personality to struggle otherwise...get in touch with zynga customer support concerning "Witness security". I appreciate you will be not capable to battle, or be assaulted. Just try new ideas there, you will get to know yourself.

I hope that you have the good attack and defense. Actually I haven't place a lot inside energy as well as stamina recently, all in skill for the reason that I have sufficient energy plus stamina toward level up 2 times per day and i worked to obtain toward level 21 of clash mastery as a result the maximum levels i can expand currently is approximately 5 levels each day. Go for fight only when your health is full and your attack and Defense is well enough to fight with higher level player or mafia. The skill sometime also makes a important role in fighting.

If you would like to be the victor, situate each and every one skillfulness in Attack. Your protection is stumpy, group may ice you. After that attack them and come first support. You just need to put new tactics in every fight. I think that you are just adding your strength and health. So improve your skills in fighting. Make use of only those weapons that are strong against the opponent’s weapon. At this time only you will be able to win every fight no matter the player in which level.

Tentatively telling you that if they are able to ice you then I assume that there's no level boundary. I still obtain iced. If you are unable to win, in that case something's incorrect through your build. I was also on level 450 and was banged in the region of childish one time. So now I think that no matter what level you are you might be attacked by a higher level player even if you are on 1000 level. I don’t know Zynga has done like this. I hope that they might have seen some future objective in this.