Thread: What is Duty Calls

What is Duty Calls

While i am surfing on internet and come to know about the Epic Games Duty Call. I am unable to find the more detail about this on Internet and don't know what kind of game this is? Why epic game released game with the same name as Call Of Duty. If you are having any detail about this game then do let me know. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: What is Duty Calls

PC gamers have known without Bullet Storm Demo get along - for a enough time but then. So Epic now has a very clearly identified shooter parody called Duty Calls posted on the network. Who does not avoid the download, or simply too lazy, may be the result of course, simply on Youtube watch.

This "game" took about 5 minutes to beat. It also does a good job of summarizing why I do not like games like cod. I think that refers to the bullet sounds in this game. Each time you take the photograph says: "boring."So if it is only 5 minutes, I can see a video of someone else to play instead of downloading 750 MB? This is not only better than Call of Duty, is one of the funniest parodies I've ever seen.

If you wanted to play the Duty call ten you can download it from the official site of the site of the and this will not cost you anything as this is free game. To total download site for the game is nothing but the 750 MB. You need following configuration to run this game.

• Supported OS: Windows XP SP2+, Windows Vista or Windows 7
    • Processor: 2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor
    • Memory: 512 MB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
    • Sound: Windows Supported Sound Card
    • DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
    • Hard Disk Space: 8 GB