Thread: Mafia Wars: Only Lump of coal for me

Mafia Wars: Only Lump of coal for me

Guys I think that I am being fooled while playing this Mafia Wars game on the facebook, as suggested that if we rob some one we are going to get the points as well as energy along with the Lump of coal, but whenever I try to rob any one and successfully robs them I found that I am only getting the lump of coal. Now where is my gifts and the energy that I have been personally want to continue with this game till the end. The mere lump of coal is not going to be of any use to me all I need is more of a energy as well as coins so that I can as much things as possible from this game. So can any one suggest so as to why I am not able to get the points and what should I do to get them back.

Re: Mafia Wars: Only Lump of coal for me

Hey the mission of robbing someone is dependent on some criteria which has to be fulfilled depending on some criteria. When a user tries robbing someone else who is unprotected that is he is having no protections from other people then we earn one present but not the Lump of Coal and the user of the robbed property loses one present. On the other hand if the property is protected then you will only get a Lump of coal, so while robbing you will have to be clear that which user you are robbing and what is his over all status, this could help in getting gifts and energy for you, with much less effort.

Apart from the information that have been provided in the upper post I would want to add up to the information saying that if suppose you try to rob a user and if you fails in the mission, then you are not going to get any reward, instead you will be deducted by some amount of your energy. This goes both in hand even if you are trying to rob a user who is either protected or unprotected. So if you are not sure that you will can successfully rob him and if you are not having much of the energy left for you then it is well advised that you should not even think of robbing him and go for another one, so plan your strategy accordingly.

Hey I don’t know whether this should be the right place of posting my query or not but I believe that some one of you will surely help me, my problem is that when I am trying to rob any user sometimes I am losing my protectors and the other times I am gaining one for the property. To make the matter worse sometimes I am even deducted gifts from my gift box, so I would want to know that are there any other criteria based on which user we are trying to rob or is something else, If any one having any kind of information based please post it so that it can help me with the game.

Hey I have searched for your query and have found that, if you are trying to rob a user who is well protected with people and if you are successful in robbing them, so this will this make the robbed user loose one of his protector from his property to you. Also, the other thing is that you will not get any present since the property was well protected. Also, if you fail in accomplishing this mission then you wil surely loose one of your protectors even if the property is protected or not.