Thread: Mafia Wars: How to get the old profile page back. -

Mafia Wars: How to get the old profile page back. -

Hello friends, yesterday when I was playing this Mafia Wars game on facebook , I got a pop up saying that “ New profile for the game is available and to accept click yes”. Now I instantly clicked the yes button because I wanted to have this new profile for the game because I was a bit bored with the game. I was successfully delivered with the new profile, although the new profile really looked awesome but when I went inside to search various options I found that there were some options not available so as to search the inventory. Also, the options to go to the market place was not available, I have got really fed up with this new avatar and that is why I would want to get back to my old profile so can someone please provide me with the option to get back to my old profile.

Re: Mafia Wars: How to get the old profile page back. -

I think that the option to downgrade your self is still not available in this game, once you have upgraded your profile there is not a way to go back to your old profile. While making the new profile Zynga failed to make the downgrade for the Mafia Wars profile option available in the game and that is the reason we are not able to get the option to reverse back to your old profile and you will now have to play the game with the new profile for rest of your profile.

Hey I think that the most of the option of your old profile is available in the new one it is just that the option has been kept in some other place as compared to the previous version. The option for visiting the market place is made available in the inventory, so if can find the inventory there then you will surely find that option available to you in the inventory. I hope that they come up with a troubleshooting for this profile so that we can ask them queries about the profile. I hope that they surely come up with this early because allot of users have been facing the problem while using the profile.

As far as I now I love the new inventory system, I was waiting for this for quite some time and finally they have released this. Zynga have integrated new concepts in this profile, making faster gifting facility available. Although I know that the games new profile is a little bit complex but then also to integrate so many of the new options into the game, Zynga had to make this kind of compromise and that is the reason why we are all facing the complexity with the game. I would suggest that if we spend some time on this new profile then we will surely get used to it, so it is just a matter of time and nothing else.

I am playing this Mafia Wars game on facebook for 2 years now and I have never ever got so irritated with the game , this has all started after I switched to my new profile. I am desperate to get the old inventory on my profile page back. I have been facing the problem because there is continuous game, spam & pop-ups while playing it. Most of the user whom I don’t know are continuously sending me all kind of spams this was not the case when I was using my previous profile. So I please request Zynga to quickly enroll the options so as to get the option to switching to the previous profile available in the game itself.