Thread: Mafia Wars: How to make our Friend's Newsfeed Posts visible to you

Mafia Wars: How to make our Friend's Newsfeed Posts visible to you

Guys I would want to know the steps through which I will be able to see all the posts of this Mafia Wars game that has been generated through all my friends visible to me. Since now exams are going on, I am not regular to the Mafia Wars and so when I would check out the game after some time I would want to know what are all the progress of my friends in this Mafia War game so that I can catch up with them later while I am free to play the game. So if any one knows how to make this thing available, so please feel free to post.

Re: Mafia Wars: How to make our Friend's Newsfeed Posts visible to you

One of the things that you can do is to click on the home button and from there on the right side you can click on the Most Recent option so that you will get all the information of the events occurring that is information about the friends progress in the game. You can even select the Edit option that is there in the right side of the facebook home page and from there you will get the news feed option where in the bottom you will find that a message box asking you to enter some number that will grudge the number of posts of all the activity happening all around of your friends, in this way you will get to know all the activities of your friends.

Guys I would want to know is there any option available so that we can lock all the posts of the Mafia Wars that is the post of our progress in the game, that is the whenever we complete some or the other task we are always prompted with a post that gets posted on our wall and so all of my friends can access it from there. So I would want that no one can ever get to access to all these posts and none of them can see my progress in the game. I am eagerly waiting for the reply as I have to urgently lock all the posts that gets generated from the Mafia wars.

If you really want to close all the posts that gets generated through this Mafia Wars then I would suggest that as soon as you get message of your progress on your screen then instead of clicking on OK you should click on Cancel. Pressing Ok will always make the post posted on your wall and from there to all your friends wall, so I would suggest that you should click on the Cancel button through which none of the pots will ever get posted on the wall and no one will ever be able to see your progress in the game.

If you want to completely lock the post from ever getting posted and go pass that Cancel option then I would suggest you to go to the padlock option that is available to you at the bottom of all the post that has been generated as soon as you complete your target. Once you click that you will get a dialog box showing various option box and you should select the “only I” option button which means that only you will be able to see the post and none of your friends will ever be able to see the posts again.