Thread: Mafia Wars: Something enalbed to get A Wild Turkey

Mafia Wars: Something enalbed to get A Wild Turkey

From past several days, may be weeks I found that the Mafia Wars is my Favorite game. I have been playing this since it was first arrived. Yesterday I logged into my account and moved toward Mafia Wars. I was little surprised seeing a message stating that "My friends helped to come to the dinner table" and furthermore there was something along with that line. After that I have received a Wild Turkey. I don’t know how it was happened? Now I want another one.

Re: Mafia Wars: Something enalbed to get A Wild Turkey

I think that you can get it whenever you want. You can just get it only by luck as I think. Otherwise there might be an option to get that somehow. As far as I know you will get this Wild Turkey when there is some important situation comes or occurs. It might be the end of mission, so that the game will give you the Turkey as gift. Otherwise you have earned it somehow by fighting with others.

As far as I know you will get this Wild Turkey only when the particular situation arrives. That means the time arrives when you called for a dinner with a Boss. At this time you can get Wild Turkey as a gift from the Boss. Otherwise it might be also possible that you have helped one of your friends or members and they might have offered you this. In either situation it is possible to get it. If you want another one I think that you should get to the end of another mission.

On one occasion you effectively request nine friends (that is, one time nine friends’ click on the request on top of their walls), you'll collect a free "Wild Turkey" mammal thing. This Wild Turkey has several actually inspiring stats, particularly when bearing in mind how tiny you essentially necessitate to do to collect it. If you contain plenty of vigorous mafia associates, you'll get this 79 Attack and 65 Defense end animal in no instance level - it's a excellent obsession also, like there are barely a small number of days left previous to this bird, and the episode, take wing left in favor of good.

I furthermore take pleasure in my game in favor of today... lastly, following sending as well as spamming Facebook wall intended for so numerous thanks requests, nine of my most excellent mafias acknowledged the dinner request! My assignment has been ended now and by following that I have got the Wild Turkey. I didn’t do anything special to get that. Not only the stats of that Wild turkey that pleased me. Other than that the actuality I still include my most excellent mafias assist me by the side of the task. I think that for that purpose I have got it for dinner