Thread: Mafia Wars: Unable to get energy from loyalty points

Mafia Wars: Unable to get energy from loyalty points

Guys recently I have started playing this Mafia Wars game on facebook, because of my friends force to do so. When started playing this game, there was this Loyalty program out that could help us in generating energy through the loyalty points that was to be earned by playing this loyalty program. But when I started playing this loyalty program, though I was gaining points but I was not able to get any energy from it. I have earned many of this through the program but it was very hard to get any sort of energy with it. I am lacking a way too much with the energy so can any help me to know why is that I am not able to generate any energy and what can be done to generate it.

Re: Mafia Wars: Unable to get energy from loyalty points

I guess that since you are newbie to this game so that could be one of the reason why you are not able to generate any sort of energy through this program. To be eligible for this program you will have to get 20 levels crossed under your belt, without this you wont get any of the energy, though you will get the loyalty points, this is the basic criteria for the loyalty program. So if you haven’t got all those level under your belt you will not going to get any of those energy for you.

Hey how much of the loyalty points are you obtaining through this program, Zynga has developed some calculations which he has not disclosed that will allow us to get energy depending upon the number of points that we have gained. I am not that sure but I think that the calculations have been depended on 1000 loyalty points that will help us generate 1% energy. So if you have generated upto 1000 loyalty points or more then only you will be able to generate some energy for yourself or else you will not be able to do so.

I am also going through the same problem with this, Loyalty program as I am not able to get any kind of advantage accessing it, though I am loosing so many points but then also no energy for me as yet. I have seen many of my friends that are only having 100 of Loyalty Points and then also sitting on emerald with lots of energy under them. I have already earned 1000 loyalty points and still no signs of energy yet. So can some one help me to know why the hell only I am facing this problem and what shall I do to overcome it.

I have checked out the due date of this Loyalty Program and have found that the to get the energy from this of kind of program is already over. This was as special program that had been developed to get some energy from accessing and through gaining some of the loyalty points, now that the program has been expired so there is no way that you are going to generate any energy from it although you will be getting the loyalty points but then also playing this requires you to even loose some of your own coins as well.