Thread: Mafia Wars: Feed action request limit reached

Mafia Wars: Feed action request limit reached

Good Morning to all of you, recently after getting bored with the Farmville, I started playing Mafia Wars on facebook, all was going great and I was looking like a hero of the game until when I got this error saying that “Feed action request limit reached”. I was having almost 5 peoples protection when I went to accept invitation of other people, I accepted the invitation as I was having a good protection and was sure that when I return I am surely going to retain all of them but when I did, I saw that I was completely robbed and all the people that was protecting me where no where. Even the worst was that I had -1 gifts in the giftbox. Since I have left with nothing in hand I had to get help from some one or the other, but then also when I am doing so I am getting this error saying that Feed action request limit reached. So can some one help me to know how can I choose my next course of action so as to get going in the game.

Re: Mafia Wars: Feed action request limit reached

You seem to be hit by a major problem, this is the first of its kind that I am seeing in this game, I have been searching information for this error and mostly I could get to know is that you will have to start building your game again, so if you really want to move forward the only way will be restart the process of the game again, since I don’t think so you will get any help from any one else playing game, as it is you are left with nothing. To get some help you will require some gifts or some amount of money in your kitty without this you are not going to do anything. I hope that you understand what I am trying to say.

Hey fiends I have been even getting this -1 gift when all the people who were protecting me were gone. Since I am left with zero protection I cannot continue with this game because anything doing is like walking in hell. Also, with zero balance in the credit, I have found that one of the things that we can do is to rob coal that could help in generating some amount of cash wit which I will be able to get a little bit of help from here and there. This is the only way out for all those who have stuck in this kind of problem.

This seems to be a universal problem as each and every one is facing some or the other problem, I have also checked out with my friends that once we are left with zero protection and also the gift box reads -1 then the game gets stuck and we are not able to do any thing else with it except to restart it again which means that all our hard work goes in vain. Since this is a common problem being faced by every one I guess that we should all report this to Zynga and let them take actions on this. I believe that this is some kind of a bug that the Zynga might have failed to correct while developing the game. So its better to inform the, about this.

I have got a solution for the problem that you all guys have been facing, I have requested Zynga about this problem and this is what they have responded me with.
    • Go to your account settings
    • Open Privacy settings
    • Click edit your settings under the Apps and websites
    • Click on Mafia Wars game under apps you use
    • Check if 'Post to my Wall' is there. If it is, please click on 'remove'

In this you will be able to solve the error that you are getting in the game, I hope that everyone gets this post in time so that none of them have restarted the game.