Thread: How can I add more franchises?

How can I add more franchises?

I am playing this game on the Facebook and I was really enjoying it. Now I have just seen that after placing a number of franchise in the neighboring city and number of shops in my city I just cannot add more. I want to add more franchise in my kitty and I will be happy to know any way by which I can have this done. Please let me know about the same. Any help in the matter will be really appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Re: How can I add more franchises?

There are some limitations on the franchise that you can build. Actually when you add some more friends than you can see that they have an EMPTY LOT there and when once you see that then you can have your franchise placed there. If you cannot see the Empty Lot in your neighboring city then you cannot have your franchise in there city. You will have to look for the empty lot in their place and then you can out your shop there. Also do understand that if you want to have the shop opened at your neighbor then you will have to have the same shop at your city also. I am sure that you must have got your doubt cleared after looking at the post of mine.

Well about the franchise it totally depends on your friends. IN addition to this if you want to have more shops in your city then you can have them built from the BUILD option that you will see on the play screen of the game. Once you click on the BUILD tab then you will be required to go to the various tabs and then select the Business option there. After that you will be required to select the business that you want to open in your city. Place it and then spent the amount of energy and coins so that it can get build. There are no restrictions on the shops that you want in your city.

If you want to have your franchise expanded then it will be better if you can ask your friends to help you with the same. You can request them to place the Empty Lot in there city and once they are done with this then you will be able to have the franchise for the shop that you have in your City. There is nothing that you can do if there is no empty lot in the neighboring city there. See for this and let them place the Empty Lot.

I had come across the issue that was saying me that I cannot have the Empty Lot at the city. It was telling me that I have enough of the franchise for the city. At that moment I was not getting the point and after completing some of the goals and increasing the population of the city I was able to see that I was allowed to place the Empty Lot in my city. Without any much issues. You can do this and ask the same for your friends so that you can place the franchise of yours in their city. Hope that you liked the suggestion that I made here.

I got it that I will have to ask my friends for placing the Empty Lot in their city so that I can have the FRANCHISE of my BUSINESS to be placed there. I am also having the same issue. When I try to place the empty lot it says that I cannot have more franchises for my city and I was thinking that it will be a good idea to get the new franchise so I was about to remove one. Well now I will wait for more goals to get completed. Thanks a lot again.