Thread: How to complete Crop tending goal in CityVille

How to complete Crop tending goal in CityVille

I am stuck with this goal. I really do not know what can be done in the case here. It is not like that I had not got the pop for the same. Or what is there that I will be required to do. I just missed out on the message and I do not know what can be done so that this quest or say goal can be completed. I have really almost completed all the goals that have been put so far with the game but I do not want to miss this any more. So please let me know what I have to do in this game so that I can complete it without any issue. I also cannot click the icon that is holding the goal. Please help me.

Re: How to complete Crop tending goal in CityVille

Crop Tending Goal in CityVille. It seems to me that you will have to go to your neighbors and then review 15 crops of your neighbors. So it will be better if you can just start with this. You can visit there city and then simply can review there withered crops. Do it and then let me know about the same. It was really easy man. It is really easy and at the same time nice to get the crops back again. Hope that you will have the friends with withered crops.

If you want to get this goal completed and that too in a very handy manner then please see that you pay visit to the City of your friend who does not play the game regularly. As the thing is that only those friends will be having this withered crop option there with them. You will be required to pay visit to your 3 neighbors so that the goal can be completed. As you know that you are allowed to help your friends with only five help and not more than that. It is very easy it is the same as you do to go to your friend’s city so that you can help them out there.

You can go to your friend by clicking the neighbor icon in the list of the neighbors. You will have to make a left click and then you will see two options viz. visit and send gifts. Select the visit option and then you can go to their field and then if you see the crops that have got corrupted then you can click on it so that it can get reviewed. It is in the same manner as you do to get the crops harvested in your city and your neighbor’s city there. Also while making the click make sure that you do select the same field twice or else you will have to find more friends with the withered crops. It will be better if you can play the game in the full screen mode so that you do not get the crops harvested at the same time. It is always better that you make use of the full screen mode. Get it completed and then let me get notified about the goal getting completed.

It is not like that you will have to rely on your friends to be with the withered crops if you do not see the spoiled crops at your friend’s city then you can see for the same in Sam’s city. As you can see that are always the things that you can have from there so that the game can be completed and the game can grow. I really find this game interesting and I would really like to see more improvements in the same.

It is not like that you will not get the reputation point for reviewing the crops. It is also a type of help that you are giving to your friend and it will fetch you the same reputation points that you were getting before. Also it will at the same time get counted in your help list you can get this done at the multiple friends that you have on your list. I think that it is the easiest task that has been given by the game so far at the moment.