Thread: Cannot get Daily Bonus in CityVille

Cannot get Daily Bonus in CityVille

If you ask about the Facebook then I would really say that this is the number one social networking site and in addition to that I would say that the applications that it has are also awesome. I really like this new CityVille Game that has been started by Zynga. I like it so much that I used to play it daily; but now there is some thing with the game that is troubling me a lot at the moment. I am not able to get the daily bonus in the game. I have the Gmail Account and I get the notification to collect the DAILY BONUS and when I go to the Facebook account I really cannot see any bonus in my City or any notification about the same. Any clearance to this matter will be really appreciated. Also let me know if I am the only one having this issue.

Re: Cannot get Daily Bonus in CityVille

Well speaking frankly I have also noted this bug with this Zynga Game and I really think that you will have to talk about the same with the tech support or say that you will have to report about the same to the Zynga group. I am also having the same issue. When I pay a visit to the CityVille after logging into my Facebook account I cannot see any notification saying about the daily bonus but can see the city getting loaded and then simply a Send Gifts list. I really think that they will have to look into the BONUS matter so if it is a bug then it can be solved soon.

If you want to claim the gift or if you want to get the Daily Bonus then you can get the same in a very easy manner. I have seen both of you saying that you get the notification that you have got the Daily Bonus Package but you cannot simply see the same when you login to your Facebook Account. So it seems to me that you can get the daily bonus if you click on the link that has come with the notification in your mail there. Give this a try for sure and I am really of the opinion that this time you will have the daily bonus claimed for you and that too with no bigger issues.

To get the daily bonus you are required to make a click on the MONEY BAG icon that gets displayed on the play screen. Once you make a click on it then you can simply get the DAILY BONUS claimed for you. Well hope that you might have got the way now how you can have the daily bonus for your account claimed. In addition to this you have also mentioned that it welcomes you with the Send Gifts and Send Energy page then it is the default behavior of the game you are bound to get it. You can say that it is the Home Page of the CityVille. Also if you see at the first page then it will be helpful to send any gifts or energy or any other item that can help your friends in their city. Hope that you liked the discussion that I have made here.

It seems to me that the page is not getting loaded in your web browser and hence you are getting the issue with the game or I would say that you are not able to get it claimed because of the same. If you are using Opera then it will be better if you can make use of the Opera Turbo feature that this browser has and if you are not using Opera and you are using any other browser then I would simply recommend you to go with the Mozilla Firefox and see if that can really help you in playing the game in the proper manner. Try this.

I am of the opinion that you will be able to have the gifts claimed successfully once you will click on the link that you get in form of notification in your mail. Those links are really the one that can help you in playing the game with much ease. Once you are done with the click then you will be asked to make a login to your account and then if it asks you to do some more operations then please do the same it might happen that those are the things that you will be required to do so that you can have the daily bonus and the gifts for you. Give this a try and then let me know about the same.