Thread: CityVille: Rita's Country Home

CityVille: Rita's Country Home

Playing CityVille on Facebook and I must say that the game is pretty cool and nice at the moment. It is really enjoyable as well. But at the same time you will be required to be careful with the goals and the quests that this game tells you to complete. Well I have seen some of the issue with the Rita's Country Home in the game. I thought that it will be find to remove this HOME but then I found that it asked me to collect the rent from there. I have seen that I just cannot have the quest completed. Can you all please help me with the same? Will be really happy to have any solution in the matter.

Re: CityVille: Rita's Country Home

I think that Rita’s Country hone is the very first house in the city and you get a quest to collect the rent from the same. Well if you have just removed it from your city then it will be better if you can avoid this and just go with the play and proceed further with this. There are a lot more things that you can do in the city. Hope that you might get another chance for building it and then you can have the issue solved and the quest completed for you. If you complete the quest then you will get 25 goods as the bonus after getting completed.

You can give this method a try. You can just have the Country Home build again and then I am sure that after making the placement again you will have the quest completed and then you will have the bonus as well for you. You will be able to get the Country Home from the BUILD menu. Just pay a visit there and then you can choose the Country Home there. Get it build and then let me know about the same.

If you ask me I have already given it a try and hence I would like to simply say that you can have the Country Home build for your city from the build menu but in addition to this you cannot simply have the quest completed for you if you have remove Rita’s Country Home. It will be better if you can simply continue playing the game and then go for the higher levels and just avoid this quest. I really do not think that there will be hardly any difference to your scenario with these 25 Goods. Hope that you might have found the post helpful.

I simply cannot have the quest completed and I am saying this because when I make a click or hover the mouse on the house but I cannot see the Country Home getting lighted. I simply cannot have the quest completed and I am really finding this irritating. Please help me with the same. I have not seen any issue with the other objects in the city and hence would like to know if I can have the issue solved or is there any issue with the game itself.

I do not think that there is any issue with the game. Actually the thing is that you will have to wait for some time and then you can give this quest a try again. If you want to have this process to get completed at the faster rate than you can simply refresh the page and then can have a look for the same? If however this does not help then you will be required to make a logout and then login again and then see for this thing again.