Thread: Does wall feeds are not the only way to get food items in FrontierVille

Does wall feeds are not the only way to get food items in FrontierVille

Is this right, that wall feeds are not the only way to get food items? Because I heard that you can as well obtain them from clicking your neighbor's table and feeding turkeys. If you have 30 neighbors, that is 50 probabilities a day at getting items, in addition feeding your personal turkeys two times a day. Obviously, if you have additional fellow citizens, then there are additional chances. Wall posting and feed checking are not the just ways. Please make me clear, if anyone has any knowledge about this.

Re: Does wall feeds are not the only way to get food items in FrontierVille

Once I played this game I how much I know about this I will must try to help me or try to provide you more detail regarding this game. Turkeys and serving at your fellow citizens table don't all the time give off a holiday food thing. I have one fellow citizen who has 6 turkeys which I tended and just got 2 food things connecting to the task. As well, lots of people not at all got turkeys because they have been not capable to conclude the missions.

There is a probability at getting a food thing. And when you did just get one from your fellow citizen's turkeys, that's one you didn't have to spam or ensure the feed for. I do think that the initial turkey was given near the beginning. In any case, even if people have not been clever to get turkeys themselves up till now, they can still nourish their fellow citizen's turkeys and click on the tables. As well, food items can be gifted. I was just annoying to indicate that spamming and checking the nourish is not the just method to get the required items because it appears from what I have been analysis all over the forums, people seemed to have no hint that there was any additional method.

I got single food thing for the necessary 40, for just that single item. Not a genuine assist. AND even though a few people cannot obtain the reward Turkeys on their personal does not mean they can still get prizes from their fellow citizens. As the majority of the fellow citizens are as well hangings in limbo devoid of a table, devoid of turkeys. Bottom line is, though the alternative to gather items through turkeys and the table is there. It’s a jinx on flawed radar.

It works for somebody like me which has many fellow citizens that play. But for somebody like an excellent friend of mine, was bad tempered, that of her 60 neighbors, just 7 of them had tables, 4 had turkeys. To the extent that my fellow citizens go, many of them have not located their turkeys out, up till now I know they completed the aim which rewarded it. Humorous thing is, I did not shape out regarding clicking on fellow citizens tables until later than I had gotten my 50 of every on my personal.

Wall spam is quite much the just method I ever get items. Well, I attempt and RTF and maintain a chain going later than the initial post. My gift requests not at all appear to job correct in FrontierVille. And the probability of getting item from your fellow citizens' matter? It is a little probability. You are not going to get lots of if at all from them except you have hundreds. And if you had hundreds, you probably could have gotten the whole thing done in few days with wall posts, so why trouble.