Thread: FarmVille:Market Stall Issue - not registering as available when harvesting

FarmVille:Market Stall Issue - not registering as available when harvesting

Can anyone help me with my issue when I harvest my crops it keeps telling me that I "appear not to have a market stall" in the first place. I have one stalls and use it regularly, good source for fuel. I did buy a 2nd for 50,000 and behold when I hit 100 bushels it tells me my stall is full! What about the second stall? Many of my friends have many stalls and still they get the same message.

Re: FarmVille:Market Stall Issue - not registering as available when harvesting

I have been playing this Zynga farmville game from many months, I also used to get this same message many many time but after some research and some friends help I came to know that If you have two stalls and still you get this error message that means your first stall is still having some crops which you had harvested before and after harvesting you new crops and if your stall is full you need to buy a new one.

Market Stalls are not working properly for me also. I have five stalls, and even if four of them are full when I start harvesting a new crop, I get a message saying that I have the maximum number of stalls and must close one of them to make room for my new bushels. Then the new bushels go into a stall but disappear after a few minutes. Very irritating, since I feel like my crops are disappearing down a black hole. I'm also not getting the usual announcement that I found (blank) number of bushels and my market stall will be open for 24 hours.

I am also facing a same problem I have 3 empty stalls. I went out and harvested my SunFlower, found 12 of them, but the game shows that I have NO free stalls and popups me to buy another one! Annoying, since I can't share my bushels with my neighbors! Please I love sharing my crops but I am not able to do so (and yes I have room for 60 more bushels in my inventory).
    I plain words: when I have one or more empty stalls, by finding a bushel the game won't automatically re-open one of those (empty) stalls: NO re-open stall popup!!
    So Please someone try and help me to fix this problem.