Thread: How to get full screen view of cityVille?

How to get full screen view of cityVille?

Hello friends
    I need your help to solve one minor problem. From last two weeks I was playing social networking game cityville on facebook. One of the simple and interesting games, available on social networking sites. During early days I didn’t face any problem related to removing buildings making rods and all that. As size of my city increased it becomes difficult to do the same thing. Now I am using map to move around the city. I really don’t know what to do to get rid of this problem. Is there any way that I can use to play cityville in full screen view? Please reply me as soon as possible I want to take my level up before my friends. Try to reply as soon as possible. I am sure you are never going to disappoint me. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to get full screen view of cityVille?

Not to worry my friend. I already have solution for you. You just need to follow steps given below:-

• Step 1: put the little gear button (Toggle Settings Menu) on the upprmost right corner of the tool bar. Observe the sunburst. Clicked that button to see all menu items
    • Step 2: Once the menu items come into view, click on “Toggle Full Screen” button.
    • Step 3: after selecting that option entire screen will appears in full screen view.
    • To again come back to normal view simply press “ESC”.

First go to help section inside cityville and check whether there is an option exists in cityville to maximize game window or not. If there is an icon to maximize window see how it looks like? And find the same icon on your screen. Most probably such items are exists right above the gift button. I know this because already have experience of playing restaurant city. If you able to find such option, there is no need to do anything extra with your browser and all that. Whenever you want to play it full screen simply click on that option. If you not able to find such option let me come to know first I will do extra research on it.

If you are not able to find any option for zooming screen of CityVille then try one alternative solution. Let’s try to resolve this problem by using your browsers settings. Simply go to settings option of your browser there you will find a option called zoom. Check its value if it is not set to proper value change it to suitable value. If you are using firebox as your default browser simply switch to view tab and reset your zoom settings. same with internet explorer. On google chrome go to wrench, there you can find the zoom button. You can also use control key and mouse button for setting zooming ratio. I hope this will help you to locate your buildings neatly inside your city.

If you are not able to see full screen view of cityville, try another solution that is zooming. I hope it will help you to collect money from houses located inside your city. If you want to know about more advance option to solve this problem, I will suggest you to take a reference of any user defined guide available on internet. I am sure it will help you to sort out correct solution for your problem. You can also take a help of your friends who already had city much bigger than you inside cityville. I am definitely sure that their experience will help you to proceed in this game. If you got appropriate answer let me come to that as that I can help any other my friend in future.