Thread: Cityville: Cinema Task having bugs

Cityville: Cinema Task having bugs

Hello friends, I have been playing the this Cityville game for such a long time and that I have been created best cities among my friends till date which is having too many business empires along with some HQ which I have invested specially for the sake of growing by business and now with the Cinema task out so as to get the cinema unlocked so that we can be able to have cinema on our city. I have instantly went on completing the task as I have got bored with the businesses in my city. When I completed the task I was supposed to get 50,000 coins credited to my account and I did got those instantly but I really don’t know what happened but after some time I instantly lost all the 50,000 coins that I have earned. I have done such a hard work in completing this task and then also I didn’t got any credit for doing it, so can someone help me to know how will I be able to get these coins back in my account.

Re: Cityville: Cinema Task having bugs

You might have unknowingly selected some other task after you have completed the Cinema task to unlock it or it could be that after completion of this task you might have, selected the same task again which would have taken away the same 50,000 coins away from you. In Farmville, whenever you complete one or the other task, you are always prompted to go for another one, on completing the Cinema task you might unknowingly selected the task again which is why you are being deducted 50,000 coins for it.

I would want to know whether, I have been fooled around with something or is it that the price has been changed permanently. To start off with the price set for accessing this Cinema task is 50,000 coins which have been mentioned way before when the task was out as well when I started the task the same price was provided to me. But now that when I finished the task I found that I was deducted 120,000 coins which is 70,000 more then the desired one. So I would want to know that whether the price has been increased permanently or is it that only I have been charged heavily with the price of the cinema, friends please post early and tell me what should I do.

I would like to add up to the information that I have provided saying that I was sure that I haven’t selected any of the other options while I finished the Cinema task. When I finished the task and got the cinema to unlock , I was deducted 50,000 coins from my account and I went to see the cinema and editing some of the details about my cinema. But while I was doing that suddenly more 50,000 coins got deducted from my account, now I have been left with no points at all and to make up the loss coins I have to start a new task which itself requires coins, so can any one help me to know how will I get all my coins back, I am desperate to get all the coins back to my account.

This seems to be the problem of the Farmville as each and every person who has started playing the Cinema task has been continuously facing some or other kind of problem with it. What would I suggest is that you should wait for some time have patience and if possible contact facebook about your problem. I believe that since this task is new to the Farmville so it might be having some kind of bug which is causing all these problems to you. So I would want all of you to have patience and see if you are able to get the money back in your kitty after some time.