Thread: Farmville: No Party Dress for me yet

Farmville: No Party Dress for me yet

Guys I have requested for the Party Dress on the Farmville for the Party Barn that is going to take place soon on Farmville, I have made that request for which I have been charged 20,000 coins already and while selecting my party dress from the market store I got a message saying that the dress will be delivered directly to your clothing inventory. So I came back to my farm instantly hoping that the dress will come into my inventory automatically, but it is almost 48 hours and even that party is about to be held in just 24 hours from now and so I would want to know that how will I be able to get the dress quickly so as to go for the party on time.

Re: Farmville: No Party Dress for me yet

I think that you should wait for some more time in the hope that you will be able to get the dress on time, I have just received the dress in my inventory just few hour ago and that even I had ordered the dress 2 days ago, so don’t worry friend you should wait for some time and see if you are able to get the dress delivered to your inventory as it usually takes a bit of time almost 48 hours or so before you will be able to get the dress delivered on your own inventory.

Have I know the problem that you are facing, I have checked about the details regarding the delivery time of the dress and have found that you will have to make 20 guests ready to take themselves along with you. If you don’t get themselves ready then I think that you wont get the dress delivered to you because you are not allowed for the party. So if you haven’t got all the 20 guests ready then you will not be able to get any of the clothes for the Party Barn. So I would first request you to make the list of the guests and then one by one tick them depending upon who is ready to come.

I have made all the 20 guests ready and still no signs of any one clothes in my inventory, I had made a point from the very beginning that I should make a list so that I can come to know that who is coming and who is not and from this list I would come to know whether the list of candidates is ready or not. So I have rechecked many times and have found that the list has completed and that I have been able to get all the 20 guest accepted my request for the Party barn, but now that less than 20 hours being remaining for the Party barn so can someone help me to know how will I be able to get the dress in my inventory before the estimated time for the Party Barn.

Have you correctly checked your inventory again, I think that if you have made the 20 guests ready for the party then you should be able to get the dress that you have purchased and also that you have been already deducted 20,000 coins from your account so I feel that you should give a good check into your inventory and see if you are able to get the dress from it, I would request you to go to your inventory, Click on your avatar, then Click "Clothing" tab and then scroll to click "Outfits". If you are not able to get the dress even from there then I would like to request you that should inform the problem to the facebook authority.