Thread: How to cross the river in Cityville

How to cross the river in Cityville

Hello friends I have completed 10 level in this Cityville game on Facebook and now I have started to see the river or the sea surrounding my city. I have heard from one of my friends that we can even move through the sea so as to go from one city to another. Now I would want to know that how will I be able to get passed through this sea in order to move from one city to the other. I have been wondering all long but still I am unable to find so can any one who have done this can able to provide mw with some help as I am very eager to cross the city.

Re: How to cross the river in Cityville

For this you will have to buy a pier that have to set along the edges of the city from the place where the sea starts. For this you will have to spend more than a billion cash just to have the shipping available through the city. Next you will have to search for the boats and have to buy them inorder to sit on it and move through the sea from one city to another. I have also done the same thing which my friend had requested me to do so and since then I was able to make the shipment possible from one city to another.

Hey if you have not got many coins available to you then you will not be able to access to this pier, you will usually have to have some kind of business developed for your city, because the shipping is only accessible if you want to go to the other city to buy and sell your goods, so if you have this kind of availability on your city then only you will be able to get access to the pier and later on the boats for shipment

Guys I am facing this problem with the boats that I am not able to unlock them, I have got all the money plus the points, I have even developed a Restaurant in my city and more ever I even have a franchise for it. Now I would want to have the same restaurant on the other city across the sea, for that I would want to transfer all the goods that is necessary to develop the Restaurant across the city, so for that I will have to make use of the shipment through the sea and for that I need boats, but in the market where all the boats have been available I found that I was not getting the boat to unlock. So can any one help me to know from where I will be able to unlock the boat for me.

I think that for this you will have to pass the 38 level in Cityville, because only then you will be able to get the boats unlocked for the shipment. At the 37 level you will get the pier unlock so that you can construct that at the edge of your city and once you do that and pass that level you can easily unlock that boats so as to help you in shipment of the goods from one city to another.