Thread: Disappointed with building orchards in Farmville

Disappointed with building orchards in Farmville

I am quiet disappointed with building orchards for the seedlings in Farmville. I have 45 mixed orchards with around 1/2 ready at the identical time each day. The ones lining up the top of my farm enclose trees I want more of (with others so white pines, ornament trees, peach palm). I left those orchards with a mark or 2 unfilled so when I harvest them I stuff a couple other trees in it too like disco/confetti/acai. Then I water and grow up all those seedlings. After I'm completed I'll harvest the ones on the right and abandon most seedlings I get except there are trees within I desire for more of again as I'm running out of space in the other ones due to more seedling produce from the orchards. So don’t have more orchards to build for those seedlings.

Re: Disappointed with building orchards in Farmville

Depending on how many various trees you have, you can forever sort them - place the trees you desire to get seedlings from inside the same orchards. Oh, and never carry on seedlings in your gift box! Be convinced that there's nothing in there previous to you harvest your orchards - pact with every seedling one at a time. If you obtain one you want, plant it directly; if you get one you don't require put on the market! Sorting your orchards will be time-consuming in the beginning but it'll make it simpler for you in the long run.

Believe it or not i would prefer not to harvest all the orchards apart from the one w/ special trees. Just about losing 100k coins each 2 days from not harvesting from it, up till now i prefer it rather than ruining my collection of unsystematic seedlings from my neighbors. The easy way to go as lots of people here can bear out to. Yeah it bites to weekly sell all that seedlings out to that the giftbox which you don’t require, but you'll experience so much recovered and less worried from the next occasion, making a plan to arrange & water your orchards is the most excellent (the only, really) technique to do it!

The best way to get rid of this problem is to delete all the seedlings that you have harvest and only plant the seedlings that you obtained it from the feed. It makes more interesting and you will be liable to find more interesting trees rather than continuous granny smith trees. I hope we had a sell all utility for the seedlings while I get approximately 20 seedlings when I harvest all my orchards. so my suggestion to sell all those extra seedling from the gift box.

I have around 25 orchards and sincerely could utilize anther 10. I love them. I'd like one for every kind of tree I have, most are divided now but there's a pair of mixed bunch orchards. When they're prepared to harvest I go through and harvest every orchard I don't require seedlings from. Then I go in my gift box and remove all those seedlings created. Then I harvest the orchards I do requires trees from, and grow these seedlings. I've observe an enormous drop in the quantity of seedlings I obtain the last 2 weeks (compared to when the orchards first came out). Like simply 25% manufacture seedlings.