Thread: Farmville: Winter Holiday Decorating Contest!

Farmville: Winter Holiday Decorating Contest!

Guys I have started playing this Farmville game on facebook lately and so I don’t have too much idea about this game, although I did manage to build my farm in some desired manner and now I am have got some of the required knowledge so as to get going on Farmville. But lately I have seen this post on wall while playing the game that there is going to be a Winter holiday Decorating Contest going to be held on Farmville. Now can any one help me to know what exactly will this contest be and what are the things we have to do inorder to win this contest. This is going to be my first contest on Farmville and that is why I would want to make this thing a big hit for me.

Re: Farmville: Winter Holiday Decorating Contest!

This contest is all about building your farm in such a way so as to look like there is really a winter season going on, and you will have to give your farm the effect like snows on the trees, even on the houses that you have built on the harm should have some part covered with snow. Also, make sure that you don’t mix these things up with your farm such that your farm gets damaged. I hope that with this kind of details you will be able to make your farm interesting and hope that you win the prizes for it as well.

One of things that is important while decorating your farm by giving an effect of your winter season is that, you should take care that your farm should be unique that is you must not copy the farm from any one of your friends. Also, to be eligible for winning some gold you will have to make use of as much decoration as possible, which means that you will have to spend too much of you coins as well so as to get the best looks for your farm. So I would request you that you should enter this contest only if you think that you have enough balance in your kitty.

Guys I would like to know that what are all the basic requirements what are the prizes that would be given away if we do win this contest and also I would want to know that how much of the coins are we going to get credited for winning this contest. You all have mentioned that once we finish decorating our farm for the Winter contest then how will the Farmville authorities come to know about this, will they come and visit each and every farm, or do we have to send any email to them so that they can check our farm directly from there. Please do reply as this contest is going to get over very soon and I don’t want to miss it.

You are very late I suppose because its just two days left for the Contest to get over and I don’t think that you will be able to make the farm attractive than others, because most of them have started few weeks ago and are almost on the verge to finish it, any ways as far as the prize is concerned you will get 500 Farm Cash and 500,000 coins for winning the contest along with some other prizes that are set to come into the list of top 10 contenders. Also, once you finish decorating your farm, you will have to take a picture of your farm using the print screen and then you will have to use the image shack website to generate the source code of this picture that you have taken. Once you get the source code then you will have to copy that and paste that source link to the Farmville forum and your picture will be send and can be easily viewed by any one. Please do mention your email id and name before submitting the reply.

You are very late I suppose because its just two days left for the Contest to get over and I don’t think that you will be able to make the farm attractive than others, because most of them have started few weeks ago and are almost on the verge to finish it, any ways as far as the prize is concerned you will get 500 Farm Cash and 500,000 coins for winning the contest along with some other prizes that are set to come into the list of top 10 contenders. Also, once you finish decorating your farm, you will have to take a picture of your farm using the print screen and then you will have to use the image shack website to generate the source code of this picture that you have taken. Once you get the source code then you will have to copy that and paste that source link to the Farmville forum and your picture will be send and can be easily viewed by any one. Please do mention your email id and name before submitting the reply.