Thread: Add neighbors in FishVille.

Add neighbors in FishVille.

Hello everyone
    By taking my friends advice I recently opened a account on facebook just for sake of staying connected all time. I noticed that there are many social games available on same site which are also helpful for making new friends and stay connected with them every time instead of chatting. After taking suggestions from my friends I decide to play FishVille. I opened a account on it now I want to add neighbors. Can you suggest me how can I add more neighbors inside my area in less time compared to others? I didn’t have experience of playing any social networking game. I am unable to get help from my old friends as they are busy in there exam preparation. I am completely relying on you for answer of this question. I hope you are never going to disappoint me. I would like to say thanks in advanced to all repliers.

Re: Add neighbors in FishVille.

FishVille is really one of creative application introduced by Zynga Game Network. Firstly invite your all friends to join you in this game. For inviting all your friends simply select invite friends tab inside FishVille. After selecting this option a window will appear on your screen showing all your list of friends. Click on their names inside find friend’s box. This will send request to all your friends for joining FishVille. Just remember one thing that is, there is limitation on number of requests you send per day. Fishville allows you send only 30 requests in every 24 hours. Sending number of requests in FishVille will be considered as spam on facebook. That is responsible for your account suspension. To avoid this keep some time interval between each request.

I will suggest you to send request to your friends by sending normal mails to each one of them instead using the facility provided by FishVille itself. To boost your ratio of accepting request try to send some interactive message with your mails. There is another way to increase number of users is joining fan groups of fishville. After joining these kinds of groups you will automatically get your friends requests inside the group to join your area. There are number of gamers on facebook who mad these kinds of communities for same reason that is for sake of increasing their neighbors. It is a simplest way to gain hell number of users as fast as possible.

After adding your old friends as neighbors for adding new ones as your neighbors you can create your own group on internet. And daily post articles related to your strategy and achievements. Always try to add more information on it. For more effectiveness post that page to other users and groups. I use the same technique while playing any social networking game and I like to tell you that it really effective than any other solutions. There are number of ways suggested on google to increase the number of neighbors in Fishville you just have to do some research in order to choose the effective one.

As far I come to know from my friends the number of users of Fishville is increasing tremendously. There is one more way to increase your number of neighbors is keep constant profile on wall of your facebook indicating there is requirement of FishVille neighbors. Along with that also try to keep link which re-direct the visitors directly to your account. I tell it is really one of the finest games of facebook. Never try to increase number of neighbors in short duration. Take your complete time to raise number neighbors. Instead of trying to achieve the goals try to feel the joy behind a each operation you performed inside this game.