Thread: Farmville: Unable to get the Red Sheep after completing Cupid Goal

Farmville: Unable to get the Red Sheep after completing Cupid Goal

Guys I have completed the Cupid Goal that is constructing the Castle on my farm and I have used all the major requirements in making my Castle wonderful for the Valentine’s Day , but the problem is that as suggested I was unable to get the Red Sheep which was desired for us after having completed the Cupid Goal. I thought that I should wait for some time so that the Sheep can get delivered to my gift box but one week have been passed and still no signs of the Red Sheep in my giftbox. I access this goal just to get the Red Sheep for my farm so that I can withered its wool so as to make profit but still no signs of it. Can any one help me to get this sheep in my giftbox.

Re: Farmville: Unable to get the Red Sheep after completing Cupid Goal

Have you earned the minimum points that are required to complete this Cupid Goal, creating the Castle is not just the thing that you have to do in achieving the sheep . Any one can get the castle ready in no time, what I would suggest is that you will have to earn many points from this Castle of yours. You will have to buy the decorations material from the market and many other things, also you will have to harvest the Castle so that you can earn something from your creation. Once you have achieved some points you will be able to get the Red Sheep delivered automatically to your gift box.

Hello friends, although I have got one Red Sheep directly when I passed the 28 level and have been using quite smoothly on my farm so as to harvest profit out of it. But even I came to know about this Cupid Castle Goal, I instantly started creating it in the hope that I will get one more for my farm which will help me in generating more coins. So when I completed the level I got the Red Sheep for the completion of the level but the other one which I got through the feeds had not been delivered to my gift box. So guys can someone help me to know how can I get the sheep from the feeds.

Looks like this is somewhat universal problem as each one of us is facing the problem with this Cupid Castle Goal, I was wondering that why such things was happening and so I decided to drop a mail the Farmville authorities who have replied saying that the problem is from the receiving and will be solved very soon and we will get the sheep in our account as soon as the problem is solved. So don’t worry just enjoy the game as you can and leave the rest to the Farmville.

Hey I got the sheep after completing the mission as well as through the feeds, at the first when I did solved all the construction level of the Cupid , I was not delivered with any sheep in my account, I waited for 5 days and then also I was not able to get the sheep in my gift box. After waiting for such a long time I finally went to the same mission completed that again and finally this time around I got 4 Red Sheep’s in all delivered to my gift box.