Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops Port Forwarding

Call of Duty: Black Ops Port Forwarding

Hello guys, I know that on every PS3 game uses the particular router ports that are open and if you can have a better connection. Now let me tell you, I am not having enough knowledge about port forwarding. Can you tell me what to sn call of duty: black ops, and how to open them? Please tell me some useful steps that can help in doing port forwarding.

PS : I am new user to this forum, so please ignore my mistakes and reply me soon as possible. I have seen many information over here, so thought to register and post here my doubts.

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops Port Forwarding

I state that the game remains the same, but I assure you that you will notice the difference. When you open these ports on your router / modem, you should significantly reduce the curses on Call Of Duty Black Ops. Now, I do not know what modem / router you have, then I refer you to a Google search. For example, the opening page of my router by typing this IP on the internet browser: http://192.168.0.1/ (login and password for almost all routers are "admin" and "admin"). Once inside, you find a page called "virtual server". Here you must enter the IP address of your PS3 (you can find on "information system" once turned on the console) and then you can do here.

Initially, you’ll require getting to the Port Forwarding section of your router. The methods of port forwarding vary from router to router (it totally depends on brand that you are using). However, you can simply figure out the IP to access your router by starting a command prompt and typing ipconfig into the command line. In the information that comes up, you will get default Gateway IP. Enter that into your preferred web browser, and after doing that you should get to your router's setup page. I am using the Linksys router and below is the screenshot of it.

So, even you will need to forward all these ports.

TCP & UDP 3074 to 3074, 3478 to 4380, and 27000 to 27050
    In the occasion that forwarding the above Call of Duty: Black Ops Ports if not proves worthy for you, then you can try & put your computer's IP into DMZ+ mode. This will eliminate your computer from the firewall completely, opening all available ports. Because many times your firewall blocks the port.

I want to clarify that for forwarding to ports on the PS3, you must have static IP on the PS3 (this is done by "connection settings of the PS3, you must assign a static IP the same IP router, except the last 3 numbers .. .. example: Router IP - 192.168.0.1 ------> PS3 static IP - 192.168.0.101). Otherwise every time you restart the PS3 will automatically change the IP and forward the same ports will not lead to any results .... having said that if you have a router provided by your ISP. So do take care for that thing..

The router / modem supplied by your service particular have "negligible" are born so that they can not be "bypassed" in any way. To enter the static IP, you need a guide with google because it is true that the procedure is correct, but also involves other problems connecting to other devices which in turn will need to set static IP. Guys, the first thing you said and have to do is tick the Upnp ... I think the improvements will not make effort to see them, just do a test connection to PS3 first and then ... if there is I think you should consider buying a decent router.