Thread: How to take level up quickly in FishVille?

How to take level up quickly in FishVille?

Hello friends
    First of all I like to say very good morning to all online game lovers. I loved to play social networking games. Compared to normal pc games they always had something new as well as they are also helpful for increase the list of friends. Recently I finish all levels in Farmville now I am playing Fishville.Bot i am not much aware about this game. Can you help me to know about key features of the game which are helpful for quick leveling up? I ask my friends, but nobody among them familiar with this game. Is there anyone who has experience of playing the first few levels of this game. I need your advice to start my career in this game. Thanking in advance. Also tell me about any other shortcuts to take my level up quickly than others.

Re: How to take level up quickly in FishVille?

Fishville is really one of the most interesting games among other games available on facebook. It is a completely different game compared to Farmville. There are number of ways in this game which you can choose to take your level up as fast as possible. But these ways will become more difficult and complex as your level is increases. The first fundamental option to take your level up is trying to gain experience points as much as possible. The best way to earn those points is fish. It is not necessary that this option will provide you same result every time. But this will help you to keep your coins in account in increasing state. I am also beginner in this game as far I only come to know about these two points only. Hope these two points will help you to take your first few levels up quickly.

You can take your level up by spending extra cash that you don’t need further for buying eggs on look and feel of your aquarium that is entire decoration of aquarium. Against every purchasing of decoration you will be rewarded with experience points. Along with that you can also get some extra benefits which are helpful for your leveling. The amount of bonus you collect while purchasing items for decoration is directly proportion to cost of the decoration. I am no suggesting you to spend your most of money in purchasing only decorations. you have to first concentrate on your fishing business. Time factor is also one of the important issues responsible for leveling in this game like other social networking games.try to expand your area as early as possible instead of extending it afterwords.

In this game neighbors are always helpful for taking your level up as fast as possible. As you already finished all levels if Farmville, I am sure you already aware about importance of neighbors in social networking games like this. Neighbors will help you number of ways to take your level up. They are indirectly responsible for increasing your capacity of purchasing new tanks for your aquarium. Always try to visit your neighbors whenever possible this will help you to get response from them also. In fishville this is a simplest way to earn coins without too much head deck. If I come across some more tricks helpful for higher up your level I will get back to you soon. Till then best of luck for fishville.

As in farmville you took care of your crops similar to that in fishville you have to take care of your fish. Be sure about which fish you are going to buy? Once you buy fishes try to feed them in regular intervals otherwise the will die which is rally dangerous for your leveling. I know decoration is also had its own importants in leveling but I will suggest you to firstly concentrate on your fishes. Don’t forget to manage your gifts while playing fishville. You will get number of gifts buy simply visiting your neighbors. Till now I able to pick these points only which are helpful for you? If you want to know more pathways you can refer the manual books available on google. They will allow you to download related guide absolutely free of coast.