Thread: Farmville: Unable to lock post

Farmville: Unable to lock post

Good morning every one, I have been playing this Farmville on the facebook for a long time and have completely enjoyed this game. Playing this game I have never got bored at any point of time and so I would want to continue playing this through rest of my life. However, one problem that I am facing is that I am not able to lock the post from getting disclosed to everyone in my friend lists. I would want that none of my friends should be able to see my progress and that is why I would want that none of my progress in the Farmville be ever get posted on my wall so that no one can see it. If anybody knows how to make this thing possible please suggest with some quick responses.

Re: Farmville: Unable to lock post

Well, I don’t know how to completely lock the posts that gets generated from the Farmville so that no one can ever be able to see your progress, but one thing that I can suggest you is that you can cancel all the posts that is generated when you pass any level. While playing the game if you get passed any level or if you have got some coins or points than the Farmville always prompts you with the message so as to whether you want to post the message on your wall or not. So if you can cancel the message it will not get posted on your wall and no one will ever be able to check your progress in the game.

You can get the posts that has been generated from the Farmville to hide if you can click on the lock button that comes when you pass a level and the Farmville prompts you to whether or not, you want to show the post on your wall. When you get this message you can click on that lock which shows a group of options and you will have to choose "Customize. This will generate a Message box saying that “To whom you want to make you post visible to”. You can select the only me options and then none of your friends except you will be provided with the messages on your wall.

Hello friends good to see this kind of posts already on the forum as I was also about to make one, but now that that the thread is already there so I would want to ask some query regarding that how will I be able to make the posts available to only those friends who are currently my neighbors on Farmville. I would want to get the posts visible to only the friends who have been playing Farmville with me and that all the other friends in my list should not be given any access to my post regarding the game. The above posts states to hide the posts from everyone but suppose if we are to make the posts available to only few then how will I be able to make them do so.

Hey don’t worry this option is also available in the same options where you have made the selections of “Only me”. When you click on the Padlock at the bottom of the message, you will get the option to customize there, go to this customize option and over there select “Specific People”. One you select this option then you will be prompted with a message box asking you to enter the name of your friend you want this post to send to. You can add as many friends as possible and then select done and there after you will get all the Farmville posts delivered to your respective friends.