Thread: Dead Space 2 Aim bug

Dead Space 2 Aim bug

I do not remember any survival horror as successful in recent years as 'Dead Space'. The game got a perfect balance between action, suspense and puzzles, dosing the ammunition to keep our surplus or a bullet, but also have the feeling of being completely helpless. And now I am facing a problem while playing the game. I am at Chapter 5 and not able to put the weapon down. Also at this stage I am not able to run or stomp. Also I am not able to save my game. Till now there were no issue with this game and suddenly this started happening. I am sure that there should be some aim bug. Due to this, I have to restart from the last point (load) and then I am not able to proceed. Hope that you members have played this game. Are you having the same issue? Is there any way to fix this? Please provide some resolution so that I can proceed in the game.

Re: Dead Space 2 Aim bug

I don't think that its an bug. Might something wrong with your game. Because many users have completed chapter 6 (I am playing the same). Hence, I think that there should be something wrong in your game. Have you tried to install the game on another machine and tried playing on it (I know that again you will have to play from beginning which is damn). Since, I have found no issue till now, I can't say how to resolve it. Better try to download somewhere else and then just play from the last saved game. I hope that you can find an exact issue.

In my opinion lacked only a little more narrative substance and a greater role of Isaac Clarke in the course of history. Vale who used the technique of putting a star "dumb" to identify with him as possible, and simulate what the other characters speak to us tell us, but what do you want me to say, I never finished to convince the methodology and I think it undermines the credibility of seeing someone idly by while others deal with it. Luckily for me and for those who think like me in Dead Space 2 will be corrected this "error", and finally see and hear Isaac. The aim is to give the game more films, offering more weight to the history and what they have to make the characters.

Even I am facing the similar issue as you mentioned, but in Chapter 7. The early stages of the plot will lead us into an abandoned church, and later turn to the basement of a crypt. They exploit the terror action and offering the first enemies, from monks grotesquely deformed creatures like alien children. I have somewhat resolved this issue, because now I am able to drop the weapons and can save also. I tried number of things so can't say exactly which one worked. But I think that only way I have been able to fix it is to quit the game, afterward exit to windows, and then shutdown and restart your system. You have to do this all before reloading a saved game. I hope that it might work for you as well.

To stop them we use the plasma, one of the undisputed icons of Dead Space, but this time not merely confine ourselves to the space engineering tools that we used in the first game, but we have access to an array of military weapons more suitable for cleaning a city-or who knows if an entire planet, a plague of necromorphic. Needless to say, we can use the stage to get a more efficient cleaning: sometimes it is better to cling to something, break the glass that protects the entire construction of the elements of outer space and see how these disgusting creatures are flying or just crushed. 'Dead Space 2' will not forget the riddles and puzzles, always under the yoke of the primary action of the game as entertainment. In Visceral Games staff want to give you a little more coconut than we are accustomed (ie nothing), and will not settle for a design that will take us out in search of keys to open other sections.

Don't think this aim bug is chapter related as i've been experiencing it sporadically throughout. I have to exit and re-start the game to correct it.

Are you using wireless peripherals?

Jazz

Scratch all that, go to settings/controls and remap aim toggle to another key nowhere near your movement keys. I was accidentally hitting caps lock while playing.

Peace
    Jazz