Thread: Violation of Terms of Services while playing CityVille

Violation of Terms of Services while playing CityVille

Well I was really enjoying the play and I would really say that it is really great to have such a game on Facebook. Really Facebook deserves to be the number one social networking site. But last night when I was playing this game then while playing the page got refreshed and again the game was loading. After that I just got a white screen on the browser. It was having the title Violation of Terms of Services n it. What is this? I really have no idea about this. Can you all please let me know how I can have my game back? Can I have my all levels in the game saved? Please let me know if there is really anything in this matter. Hope to get the reply soon in the matter. Any help in the matter will be appreciated.

Re: Violation of Terms of Services while playing CityVille

If you are getting the Violation of Terms of Services then you might have done something really weird and hence you are in this trouble there. Actually Terms of Services are set of policies which one must be in agreement with and at the same time abide by it so as to use the use that particular service. Please let me what you actually did at the last before you got this message there. I think that I will be able to dig out something really important from the same. I am sure that I will be able to hear from you soon in this matter in your very next post.

The Violation of Terms of Services with the Facebook games is really not new. I have seen some of the cases on the internet where Facebook has banned the users in which they were able to get away with unreleased items much cash and coins but that was with the FarmVille but I am of the opinion that they have this time got very strict with the rules of the games and hence you also might have got caught with this. Here I have seen in cases of CityVille that the players are getting kicked for having the Coins as well. If that is the case there then let us know about it.

It will be better if you can just go to the HELP DESK of the CityVille and see if they can really help you in the matter above. Also in addition to this it will be also better if you can see if your account on the Facebook is there or not. Please log out of Facebook and then try to make the login again and see if you can have an entry there. The terms and policy of the games and the sites keeps updating and if you are found violating any which was legal a day before but illegal now then there are chances that they might just ban your account or that application.

It will be really nice if you can just make a check on the browser itself. It will be really great if you can simply close the browser and then relaunch the same and after that make the login again. Once you get the login then try to go to the CityVille page. See if you can continue with the game there. Also if the above method does not go in your way then you can go with clearing the cookies there and see if that can make some difference to the scenario there.

Talk for the issue with the Zynga tech support or Facebook tech support there and see if they can really help you with the same. The thing is that some of the terms and conditions must have got violated and hence you are getting the issue there. It will be better if you can just go with the things that I have mentioned here. Also you can try to make the login again using the Mozilla Firefox if you are using Internet Explore there. Also it will be great if you can try to make the internet connection again and see if that can really help you with the issue.