Thread: Cannot change Gear color in DC Universe Online

Cannot change Gear color in DC Universe Online

I am bored with the same interface and so was trying to work out the deprived interface. By regulating convention colors for every piece like chest, leg, gloves, head, face etc. but the problem is that it just shows the colors 1-3 which are defaulting and I can just regulate the palette all together. This makes forming fresh toons extremely complicated challenge when color scheme seems completely off for the reason that you cannot regulate the individual item or section for the character. Please help me to do that.

Re: Cannot change Gear color in DC Universe Online

The best way to know the answer for your question is to go through the documentation and read the user guide that will tell you that how can you do that. If you are not having the user guide then you can also see the downloadable guide from internet and I am sure that you will get the answer for your question from there. This will be the best way to know the exact way for that. So if you come to know for the answer for this then please post that here so that it will be helpful to all the other users who are also searching for the same solution.

I don’t know that how are you making those changes. I am able to do that very easily. I would like to tell you that there are 3 circles icon which are there above the lock icons in the item within style menu. These are used to control the colors of gear. So use this and see if that can help you change the color of that or not. It is the basic thing that almost everyone knows. If you do not know that then you can now use that and change the color of the gear. Thank you.

I know that, I am talking regarding the real character formation screen at the extremely beginning. It provides you an alternative to regulate the palette otherwise custom to regulate the individual colors lying on every segment of your character. I cannot see how you are able to regulate those colors; it just shows colors 1-3 and permits you to click on them but no method to adjust the color format itself within that segment. I am acquainted that people can perform it for the reason that I observe tons of them running about in-game. That is what pouring me nuts, there is no documentation scheduled on character creation which goes into that height of aspect.

OK, I think that I have understood your problem. What you can do is to in the character create select colors and after that select gear. If you do that then only it will permit you to modify every section of it. Other than this, if you wish to change the palette then you can find that there a tab which is there at the top of the Style tab and then you will be able to change the palette of it.